Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The heart of downtown Healdsburg. So well maintained and pleasant. A must see part of this charming town.Written September 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you're interested in what Wine Country artists are producing this is worth a stop.
You'll find a wide range of talent. We love the fact that local artists who aren't big names have a spot where their work is displayed.
Drop by if you get the chance!Written February 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We take our dog here to play in the river while we enjoy a picnic. The route is not well marked but the parking lot is well maintained (fee) and the restrooms are at the lot. There are many steps down to the beach area. Once on the beach, you walk a fair ways over rocky terrain to get to the water's edge. Late summer it is easy to ford the river to set up a picnic area on the far side. There are always people floating by on raft, canoe or inner tube trips. Just a great fun easy access to the river.Written January 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This small town is full of art galleries, a sign of the money that is flooding in. This one is one of the most grand. Fun to wander and look at what they have.Written January 7, 2020
- Went to Sunday Mass and there were lots of people. Love it. Church is modern, so it must have been rebuilt at some point.Written March 1, 2020
- Loved this place. Could spend hours and hours between eating and shopping but sadly, the owners have moved on and the new owners haven't done anything with the building.Written May 22, 2019
- This is a family affair, they have events throughout the summer.
Purfum making, wearth making,Russian singing and dancing.Written October 5, 2019
- Kim was helping us on a Sunday afternoon. Great vibe. Good wines, reasonably priced. We bought bunch of bottles too. Really liked the concept of being able to taste more than one winery product under one roof. Good reds.
DashaWritten July 30, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Healdsburg
- These are the best places for couples seeking sights & landmarks in Healdsburg:See more sights & landmarks for couples in Healdsburg on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Healdsburg:See more budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Healdsburg on Tripadvisor