- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- What a hidden gem!!!! We were looking for something to do on our last day at Yosemite and we certainly chose well. The service was wonderful, Lee was so personable. Bonus was today was one of their summer concert afternoons which added so much to the atmosphere. Wine was very good we ended up buying 6 bottles!!!Written May 31, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I live right by the lake there’s a variety of activities. There’s hiking, mountain biking, boating, swimming, water sports, etc. On clear days you can see the outline of the mountains over the lake.Written January 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If the kids or even you have not close to fish you need to try this. There hundreds of them and you can feed them and they go crazy.Written April 14, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Passed this place a couple of times while on vacation- seemed very deserted, decided to stop in and am very glad I did. It was a Monday, so no crowd was expected, but the service was exceptional. The gentleman was very friendly, engaging and informative. The wines- House Red and Voignier were delicious. I was told the House Red was 12.5% alcohol, however, the legs on the glass suggested higher. This is a delightful 'compact' winery where everything is in easy view from the vineyard as you drive in to the equipment, tasting area and gift shop. Just charming and inviting.Written August 22, 2017
- Nice drive to casino. Very crowded and very very smokey. A lot of Smokers seem to come in from the cold weather or the heat and roam . Non-Smoking Area Very Small, limited number of machines and seemingly - few winners in that area.
Most all staff very courteous and helpful. Parking seems limitedWritten May 28, 2020