- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
24 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Easy flat terrain to take the family out on a walk or bike ride. Lots of animals in the water nearby we saw turtles, and many different types of birds.Written July 31, 2019
- Great park! I love all the different fields that are available here. It’s also very well taken care of and always green and super clean.Written November 21, 2021
- This trail (I walk between Elk Grove Blvd/Emerald Oak to Elk Grove Florin) is really nice and peaceful when I walk my dogs. Best when there's water in the creek and we can see birds and beaver dams, and maybe a beaver.Written December 22, 2017
- First time visit today. We made a 3:00 pm reservation for a table on OpenTable. Their website says they'll only wait 15 minutes past your reservation time, but with all the construction on Hiway 99, we were about 13 minutes late. Didn't seem to be a problem. Spent a very relaxed 90 minutes on their outdoor patio (not perfect, but we felt fairly distanced from other visitors). My husband ordered their "Estate" tasting (5 red wines) for $15 and I opted for a glass of their Chardonnay for $20 and a glass of their Sangria for $8. My husband liked the Tannat wine (although it will need to be laid down for a couple more years) and I loved the Sangria (fabulous recipe). We also had a selections of crackers, cheese and sliced meat. We were pleased all our choices came individually wrapped, along with a cheeseboard and knife (very nicely done for still being in Covid territory). Our server Robin was delightful and took the time to give us some history about the winery (very interesting). We enjoyed this very much and would recommend. We will be back!!Written July 31, 2021
- Thank goodness some folks in a Sacramento region have stepped up and care enough about teaching a variety of arts and music to the area's kids. As our school system continues to fail them, we will need places like ARIA more and more in the future. Its proven that kids that learn how to play music and balance their academia with art perform better and are more rounded.Written August 3, 2015
- This is another large community park in the Elk Grove area with multiple sporting activities. While we were there for a softball tournament we saw youth soccer and listened in on a very large swimming meet at the pool. For softball there are only two fields here known as east and west. Both have reasonably maintained dirt fields and large natural grass outfields. Each have good seating in the bleachers around the field. Lots of parking under the solar panels or on the other side of the fields. At the time of this writing the large soccer field is under renovation and is fenced off. An open park with plenty of trees and areas for a picnic between games.Written July 9, 2018
- We had Tim who was our game master that narrated and help us along our game scenario. We did the Torture Chamber which was medium difficulty. It was fun since we had 11 that got split into a small groups. We had to communicate across the cells to get out. I highly recommend it for first players or those that had done escape room before.Written July 31, 2022
- One of my favorite places to go for Chinese food! Delicious! Generous portions. Walnut shrimp and chicken wings are a must...friendly staff. Cold beer!Written March 6, 2020
- This was my first massage, so I don't have much to compare it with. When I went into the massage room it was very calming. The music playing was mainly flute, but with enough back instruments to make a lovely blend. Also there was a big screen mounted on the wall showing beautiful nature scenic pictures. I really didn't even want to lie down, they were so pretty with the music playing. The tables were nicely padded and the head adjustable, so I was very comfortable. I had requested the 1 hour foot & body for only $24.99. My feet were placed in a warm soaking basket while I was asked to lie back. The technician began with a face massage, (Different from a standard facial) moving to my neck, shoulders and arms. Shen moved around to my legs and feet. Now I am very sensitive on my calves, so I had to tell her to make it very soft there. She did a great foot massage, but I wish she had spent more time on my heels. She had me then roll over and massaged my shoulders, back, even covering some sciatic nerves on my butt. I was dressed in comfortable closes and yoga capris the whole time, and remained dressed. A towel was placed on me I guess for modesty? Even though other clients had come into the room, and the techs were moving around, I barely heard them at all, It remained above all, a very quiet and soothing atmosphere. Please note that I noticed the tech pressed various key points, and this was a "reflexing" massage. Although they do offer various combinations including deep tissue, I would definitely do this one again! Very pleased!Written August 11, 2018
- Mixed crowd for a local bar. They open early for breakfast beers. Pool tables and other games. Great prices tooWritten March 31, 2017
- these places have very good workers. Also there tends to be a car show every 3rd week of the month during April-October of the yearWritten August 6, 2019
- We went there for our grandson's birthday and I felt it is not a place for adults. I mean of course you will go with your kids but to have a family party there with more adults then children it probably isn't the best idea. The grandson and his 2 friends and cousin had a great time, any child would but we had to spend an hour standing there. There were no real seat except recliners that you had to pay for. So if you want to relax you must pay for it or sit on a hard bench, in the middle. Great place for kids, they really enjoyed it.Written September 4, 2019
- Went to the Game Room Cafe to the escape room my 2 sisters. We were joined by a young couple. We solved it in 53 minutes and 45 seconds. Had a great time!!Written June 30, 2017
- We have played Emerald Lakes Golf Course It is a nine hole public golf course. Its a good one for beginning to intermediate players.
Staff is friendly. They have instructional classes.
There is a practice area and driving range.Written February 6, 2016