- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- My wife and I took this tour with Anna. The tour lasted about 90 minutes. It included a free pint of Pale Ale and 4 samples at the end of the tour. It was a great deal @ $9 each.
Anna was a great guide and explained things very well. It was sometimes difficult to hear/understand her, though, as the acoustics were terrible in a few of the rooms. Absent that issue, I would give the tour a solid 5.
Besides the tour the facility is nice but not nearly as good as their Asheville, NC facility.Written July 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There's a reason (or rather, many) that the Chico Saturday Farmer's Market is so popular. Each week you'll find the freshest fruits, vegetables, nuts, honeys, meats, and more all in one location. It's so popular and convenient that you'll find several chefs from local Downtown restaurants there on any given Saturday doing their shopping for their own restaurants that week. You'll also find local crafters, bakers, and food trucks/carts to round out the experience. It's always a good place to bring out-of-town guests in the morning before exploring Downtown.Written September 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great selection of beers with knowledgeable staff. A must visit if you are visiting Chico. A band was playing while we were there. It wasn't loud and the crowd was engaged. People of all ages in attendance.Written February 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small tasting room featuring the organic wines of the LaRocca family, the LaRocca Tasting Room is a perfect spot to taste local Butte County wines. It has a cute tasting bar where you can have a fun conversation with the servers and then step right outside to the heart of Downtown Chico. Great for a night out on the town or a relaxing afternoon stroll.Written September 21, 2020