- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
65 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Tour guide Megan was fantastic…taproom and restaurant was exquisite in both service and food. Our server didn’t miss a beat and I think we tried everything on the menu except for salads and pizzas.Written August 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love Bidwell Park, so peaceful! Perfect spot for a walk in Lower Park or a hike in Upper Park. The fall is especially beautiful!Written August 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This mansion is full of historical displays as well as its unique building design. The attendents are very helpful.Written July 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There's a reason (or rather, many) that the Chico Saturday Farmer's Market is so popular. Each week you'll find the freshest fruits, vegetables, nuts, honeys, meats, and more all in one location. It's so popular and convenient that you'll find several chefs from local Downtown restaurants there on any given Saturday doing their shopping for their own restaurants that week. You'll also find local crafters, bakers, and food trucks/carts to round out the experience. It's always a good place to bring out-of-town guests in the morning before exploring Downtown.Written September 22, 2020
- I really enjoy the Chico History Museum. Great and friendly staff. Exhibits change often. Lecture series in fall and spring bring local history to life and offer pride in our community. The building itself is worth seeing!Written October 7, 2022
- Somebody in Chico appreciates quality movies other than the commercial stuff. The Pageant somehow stays open since the beginning of motion pictures. Get here early for the couches up front.Written December 25, 2019
- Big store, lots of stuff, well laid out for the most part. Prices all over the place as different vendors have differing ideas on value. Some great deals some a little high but none of it was overpriced. Spent a good 2 hours.Written September 5, 2021
- The Gateway Science Museum is a Chico, CA treasure. Located directly next to the Historic Bidwell Mansion (which you can also tour and is fantastic), the gateway science museum will keep adults and kids alike, well entertained and educated. They have great specimens, amazing interactive exhibits, and well-trained staff. This museum is a must-see when in the Chico, CA area.Written December 30, 2019
- Fun place for car racing. Great parking and events throughout the year. They have a nice 4th of July Firework Display each year.Written October 2, 2018
- A wonderful local museum and a must see outside and inside. Very educational with many airplanes and visual displays. Lots of information and things to read about the history of aviation, and also the town of Chico's place in the history of flight. There are docents who can help answer questions on duty. It is also a good place to take kids as they have a small area for them to enjoy. Check the hours before you go, as they are not open everyday. They are located near the Chico airport which is no longer open to commercial flights.Written December 23, 2019
- We took our grandkids ages 7 and 2 and they loved it. So many fun activities for them to do. They wanted to go back!Written March 27, 2022
- Funny place and great welcoming with a guide starting to talk to you as soon as you enter this part of the toy store that belongs to the museum. Lots of yo-yos and some history of the museum from the staff. Unless you are a yo-yo fantast, this will only take you some minutes to watch H so why not give it a try to remember some child memories playing with the yo-yo in school! You will be amazed by how big this grew in such a short time as well locally but also nation wide. The staff will tell you more for sure!Written November 17, 2019
- This place is so easy on the eye, an amazing location with a wide variety of glass work! Stunningly beautiful, with pictures of the history of the glass works. The work is world class, and the place, welcoming and friendly. Buy or browse, well worth the time.Written September 17, 2018
- The lawns are well cared for.
Doggy Do-Do bag Pole's
Many different area's to gather for small group's and Families!Written July 18, 2020
- What a nice place. Very peaceful and a great place for a picnic. Next time, I'm bringing a sandwich at least, but a bbq would have been great. Wish I had more time to prepare a nice lunch, didn't expect to find such a nice place... Bringing my fishing pole next time too.Written April 22, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Chico
- The most popular things to do in Chico with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Chico on Tripadvisor
Chico Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 11:50 PM|