Top Attractions in Burbank
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We flew in from Tampa and this was the top of my son's list of things to do. Well worth the visit. The gentleman that runs it was helpful and great to talk to. The museum covers both the history of martial arts as well as showcasing the different styles and world geography's approach to martial arts. They even have some great movie memorabilia. We learned quite a bit about the evolution of martial arts in America. Well worth the visit.Written January 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This COVID-19 pandemic is making us stay close to home and finding all these wonderful hidden gems. We took a short hike less than two miles round trip right before sundown. The views are spectacular in such a short hike. We always love to explore ruins and the Boy Scout house is cool place to check out. The parking lot is open from sunrise to sunset and not 500pm like some might say.Written July 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just saw Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar & Grill. It is a peek into Billie Holiday’s final club performance. This astonishing performance spurred me to comment on the theater itself. It is such a gift to the community. I have attended many fine performances here and even though I now live in La Verne, I will continue.Written May 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped by here cause it was close to the Burbank airport and I just wanted to see what it was like. The shrine area has cool architecture and interesting facts. I didn't read all of the plaques, but I took pictures of a lot of them. The grounds are well kept. It is peaceful when a plane is not taking off overhead. Plenty of benches around the shrine.Written June 15, 2017
- We had fun on a night of trivia at our table tasting the beer. He's a fellow Ohioan too. Wish the exterior was a little better lit but inside was friendly. Big wood tables.Written January 2, 2019
- I was here on a Friday night to watch a friend's special screening. The theater shares parking garage with the mall but the entrance isn't inside the mall. It's a really nice theater. Holds maybe 300 seats. Good sound. Lobby for gathering before or after the show. Like I said it's connected to the mall parking garage so parking isn't an issue at all. Great views from all seats.Written January 27, 2019
- For locals to enjoy and those with a few hours to spend in Burbank. Host a family gathering or walk solo.Written October 14, 2019
- I just spent 2 nights there and the room was very comfortable and laid out nicely. I couldn’t get the room temp below 70 but it was a comfortable room
I would definitely go there againWritten October 7, 2019
- Fronted by a lovely historical house with original features is this engaging overview of the city’s founding and following decades.
In the late 1880s Burbank was founded by an eponymous dentist who had moved to the west coast from New Hampshire.
Period furniture and furnishings are in place and add to the evocative history.Written February 3, 2020
- Visited this library with our 2.5-year old granddaughter on several occasions throughout the year. Wonderful library, play space inside and outside of the library. Very helpful staff. Low-key, friendly atmosphere, plenty of space for reading and playing.Written August 12, 2019
- if you're enjoy watching OWL, but haven't been there, I strongly recommend to visit Burbank Studio. People are so enthusiastic, and there's always energy, and fun things. it's really different from what you saw on TV.Written June 3, 2018
- Established in the early 1960s at a Hollywood location, it moved to Burbank in 1989. It’s a lovely building, light hued with ornate features around the windows and doors.
Set in its own grounds, it actively serves the congregation that has increased significantly in recent decades.Written November 4, 2019
- I belong to a bookclub, so I visit often. But I have been borrowing books from here since a little kid. Always have the books I need and staff is awesome!Written February 11, 2020
- My family and I visited Burbank for the first time and attended Christmas Day mass at Saint Finbar. It was such a wonderful experience. The mass was simply joyful with beautiful singers and even a dancer, and an excellent sermon. Truly one of the best I've attended anywhere. The priest asked who was from out of town and welcomed us, with several other church-goers greeting us afterwards as well. If ever back in the area, we would gladly go back.Written March 19, 2022
- This Lockheed jet an F104 Starfighter has adorned this park for many years and is a testament to the men and women who worked at Lockheed's defense plant in Burbank since 1928. There were 21 F-104D's produced from 1958-1959.Written February 12, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Burbank
- The best outdoor activities in Burbank according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Burbank on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Burbank with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Burbank on Tripadvisor