What travelers are saying
- A huge area full of green, playing grounds, a pirate ship, a fairy tales castle, walking tracks, a train making the tour of the park. On the opposite side there is a zoo, an aquarium, a science center, a planetarium, a cultural center and a miniature park.
Take notice that you need whole day to visit all of these.
Pleasant visit, clean placeWritten November 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Turkish version from Madam tissued wax museum , worth to visit to now about Turk leaders in all areas 20TL entery fees, photos for extra chargeWritten July 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Inside the Center there are rooms with wax model of some scientist who contributed to the development of Turkey as a country even though the Center seems to show the strong links between Turkey and some former Soviet States as there are country profile of these countries inside the center.The flags of these countries are also hoisted outside the Center and the Center belong to one of the two Universities of Eskisehir. There is also some small books that a visitor can pick one which explains the center for visitors like myself from another country.Written December 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is no similar park in Turkey, artificial beach makes it unique, and the park is perfectly blended with the city, I believe only problem is parking lots, there is no direct access to park from parking lots.Written September 21, 2020
- Nice village, authenticity, a place to relax, enjoy a drink or meal, many pictures can be taken, good atmosphereWritten September 19, 2023
- This museum is so lively, so colorful, it is a must see spot in the old town of Eskishehir.
You can observe amazing piece of arts in the different rooms and take a good photos.Written July 14, 2022
If you want to see an impressive atmosphere in a beautiful nature, I highly recommend visiting the Midas Monument. If you go through Eskişehir, you can reach there more easily because the roads are in better condition. Since there are many monuments in the surrounding area, if you want to visit all of them, you would need to spend a day there. This place, connected to the Hittite civilization in Çorum, is among the places that should be visited. For food and other needs, you can use a café in the village of Yazılıkaya.Written July 1, 2023
- Great indoor and outdoor opportunity to visit there . When you compare the price for entry is nothing. You will see lots of fishery inside and animal also outsideWritten January 27, 2020
- Really pretty mosque- nice paintwork and colours inside and very thick bouncy carpet. they have a stash of scarves and skirts available to borrow if you are not appropriately dressed. Small mosque with some shops etc around the complex.Written July 11, 2023
- Beautiful and clean city. Especially the street where the tram used to pass was paved and has many beautiful shops. People were so handsome and friendly.Written April 11, 2023
- Nice and cool place to forget your office exhaustion. Either drink ÇAY (Tea) or walk around the fresh garden and water.Written September 6, 2017
- There were really nice meerschaum works all around the city, so this place also had a lot of them together. We had met an artists and education about the work, of course purchase a lot of different handmade stuff. You have to check every store to meet and see different art works, mostly they have worked on commercial stuff for tourists, but some small stores had very interesting and different work, it was very good.Written January 29, 2019
- The best hidden gem. Such a well maintained museum that almost all planes can still fly. They should be proud. Great value for money for all ages.Written October 2, 2023
- From many archaeological museums I visited in Turkiye, Eskişehir's museum is the less attractive although it has beautiful collections. Most of the collection is from Phyrigian era ... well, maybe the best collection has been displayed in Ankara's Anatolian Civilization Museum?Written December 30, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Eskisehir
Eskisehir Attractions Information
|Saturday 2:22 AM|