- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
33 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travelers are saying
- Reasonably priced, great seats, beautiful park, shaded seating, just an outstanding facility. The only drawback was the snowcones were a little lacking in the juice department. Beyond that, this was a top-notch minor league park.Written June 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The winery had a beautiful ambience. Multiple levels of seating. Kid friendly. The pizza was good. The WI e was great.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place had a band playing outside which was great. Lots of food selections. Playground for the kids. Pizza was good.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I sure enjoyed the ride itself and feeling the cars sway as they went down the track & the sound. The cars have been restored beautifully. Go for the ride and the beauty of the cars and nothing else. It can be improved greatly if the historian Barton Jennings would stop talking about his many accomplishments and tell interesting things about the railroad. He went on & on about his accomplishments if life & believe me, I think he did not leave anything out. I thought I was going to die if he didn't stop it. I realize he wants to sell his books.
Think about this. Rail lines are down in the valleys, the lowest land & not on top of the mountains where the views are. The Trees & undergrowth on the side of the tracks can not and are not cut. Tracks are routed thru commercial zones as that's why they were built and that is no scenery. If scenery is what you want, drive your care on the upper part of the mountains. The Host were great except the historian. We drove 3 hours to ride the train & I'm glad we did.Written October 20, 2021
- Very cute and well done museum! Their exhibits were detailed, but not overwhelming with information. My favorite part is their acknowledgment of the indigenous history of the area, as well as the diversity of immigrants that make the area great to live in. Kudos to the staff and curators on an excellent museum.Written October 6, 2021
- Grounds and indoors kept clean and safety is always evident. Ice rink, pool, kids water play area, gym, exercise room, programs and activities for all ages. Good place!Written April 2, 2019
- My friend took me for my birthday to see Mama Mia! It was a great production and the seating was great no matter where you sat! We are thinking of coming to one of the Christmas productions!Written November 9, 2019
- We love going to the Rodeo of the Ozarks at the stadium, but have also gone to the Demolition Derby & carnivals at the stadium. It is always kept very clean, has good parking, and there is always a good variety of food for everyone in the family. Definitely a must if there is an event going on while you are in Northwest Arkansas.Written March 5, 2019
- Enjoyed this brewery so much!! The beer was good, and the atmosphere was FABULOUS!! Nice and clean inside, and they have very nice patio seating as well. Several cyclists stopped by for a beverage while we were there. We enjoyed fuss ball & pingpong on our visit. Others were playing checkers, dominoes, & darts. What a fun place!!Written August 13, 2018
- We were out of town on a day trip to visit family and decided to do some flea market browsing and found some great bargains on some record albums and movies. So much to look at that we didn't even get to see it all before they closed. We will be back one day soon I hope. We had a lot of fun here.Written September 22, 2020
- I love going to Ozark Center Point Place. I live in Springdale and dont always want to go to Rogers or Fayetteville to shop.Written May 1, 2017
- I love to go and browse around and usually shop here for all gifts here for my friends because there's always something different that you can't find just anywhere. The owner is super sweet and if there's something special you're looking for, just ask. She would love to help you.Written August 24, 2015
- If you are looking for glassware of any kind, this is the place to go. Almost every stall had glassware of one kind or another. The stalls were very cramped together and it made looking in some of them very hard. The nicer items and those on the small side are kept in locked glass cases around the counter area. A decent place to go, but not sure I would go back.Written May 1, 2015
- Such a fun spot to hang out at! I was in AR for work, and I discovered my love for cider at this place! They have different flavors, we ordered different ones to try and to have the full experience.
¡Un lugar divertido para pasar el rato! Estaba en AR por trabajo, ¡y descubrí mi amor por la sidra en este lugar! Tienen diferentes sabores, pedimos diferentes para probar y tener la experiencia completa.Written July 13, 2022
- This is what my son wanted to do for his 21st birthday and Austin and ARH Helicopters helped make that happen. This was the first time my son and I had flown in a helicopter and we had a blast! Austin was an excellent pilot!Written August 21, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Springdale
Springdale Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||820|
|Number of Photos||430|
|Local Time||Thursday 7:35 PM|