- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We spent a week in the Hot Springs area. We stayed at The Arlington Historic Hotel for 3 nights then moved to a Lake House in Hot Springs Village. The highlight of our trip was our last day at Wegner Crystal Mine. The place is beautiful and amazing! The staff is excellent, everyone that works there made sure that we had the best experience. We found lots of beautiful Crystals and a few Geodes. We will definitely be visiting again.Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you do not want to pay for digging for crystals, this place is free and full of people. We had fun digging and looking for for crystals and we found several small pieces. A 've seen a lot of happy kids there, playing in dirt.Written April 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped to see what the local artists were doing. Needless to say, my husband and son benefitted from my stop. Found native whetstones from Arkansas for them and nail files for me. They had a little of everything and it was all lovely. Definitely worth a stop.Written October 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful venue that hosts wonderful musicians! This is a great family venue and the townsfolk were awesome! We really enjoyed our visit to Mt. Ida
And if ya need a place to stay…might I suggest the Irish Rose Cabin…Written June 27, 2022
- This museum is amazing! Very well thought out. Excellent exhibits all related to the area. They even have an old rotary dial pay phone you can make calls on. The volunteer who was there was very knowledgeable and friendly. This is a definite must do if you are in the areaWritten June 20, 2022
- I have done 2 digs at Twin Creek. I'm done the 100 dollar Tailing pile, and came away with a home depot bucket filled, along with a couple of large clusters. I have come back (Heat wave) and did the 1000 dollar pocket dig. I came away with 6 buckets filled, along with 4 very large cluster rocks.
I'm still cleaning after that dig. I had to have help with the dig because of my arms, and Bobby and Dave helped me out. I was the first in that day and the last out. They came out and help the people with pockets, and showed them where to dig, and how to remove some of the most stubborn crystals on the wall.
It's hard work doing a pocket dig, if it's summer, bring shade, drinks and other items to help you out. The Tailing piles are not as hard, but you still have work at it.
Over all was a great time, and I'm going again in Oct of 2022Written July 27, 2022
- They had the most beautiful crystals! The owner even makes a lot of the jewelry. If you're looking for something you will definitely find it here. Found a Dia de Los muertes pair of earrings that were precious.Written October 30, 2021
- Turtle Cove is perhaps the best spa in Arkansas. Very clean and skilled therapists. Highly recommend! If with a group, call ahead and order food to snack on between treatments - they prepared an amazing charcuterie tray, spinach dip, and other fun foods - their catering menu is extensive.Written August 17, 2020
- Judy's is the best place in Arkansas to dig for crystals! The staff is so friendly and the crystals are the clearest I've ever found. I can't wait to make it back there!Written January 26, 2021
- Same experiences with the other reviewers... I stopped there with my kids, and we loved it. The owner was very helpful to explain what other mining experiences in the areas. He wanted to make sure that we enjoyed our visit without worrying too much to sell to us. My kids ended up buying some souvenirs, but in addition, he gave some crystals as gifts for us as well.Written November 23, 2020
- It was so beautiful and peaceful going down this river! It was great getting dropped off and arriving back at my car at the end! Amazing owners! I’d definitely come back!Written May 18, 2021
- We had a great time! Lisa was patient, easy to communicate with, and knows the lake well. Gave us helpful tips for our remaining days there on the lake. The kayaks were all in good condition and snorkeling supplies as well. It’s a remote area of the lake. The final stretch of the road to get to Buckville Boat dock is an unpaved gravel road, and the last turn wasn’t marked with signage - but follow your GPS & you’ll find her.Written August 14, 2021
- I’ve always had a great experience here. Melissa always knows what I want and makes it look even better than I expect! Super nice, a great price and a fun experience.Written December 8, 2020
- Spent over an hour chatting with the owner about his rock collection and how he obtained his pieces. Prices were fair, company was outstanding, and knowledge gained was great. The place may not seem like much, but it is definitely worth a stop.Written December 30, 2019
- The trip was a lot of fun! We caught a 35 lb striper which is exactly what we came for & our guide was great also!Written March 4, 2022