Top Attractions in Nong Thale
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Har walk. Come early and check the weather forcast beffore you go.
3-4 hour walk together.
But it’s worth the hard walk. So fantasticWritten November 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Some say, this is the most beautiful beach in the Krabi region ... it is large and mostly clean, perfect for extended beach walks ...Written May 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I think straight there and back could be done in 3 hours. I took 4 hours with about 20 minutes at the top and 185 photos later 😅 1.5L of water was just enough and I agree with the other reviews in that this is a moderate hike, with some areas that are difficult and only recommended for those of good fitness and flexibility.
Views at the top are spectacular, especially when you consider much of this was seabed at one time.
If you go right to the top where Dragon Crest’s rock is, you may want to keep walking past it for equally amazing views of the rock and scenery.Written April 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This island was part of Hong Islands tours that we did. I think the island is stunning with swaying palm trees, limestone cliffs and clear light blue sea all in one. The problem is that there are a lot of people and a lot of boats. There are tables as many go there to have lunch but that also poses problems as all the tables are occupied so I ended up having to eat my lunch while standing upWritten February 10, 2020
- We went to this island first in our Hong Islands tour. It wasn't busy and the views were nice but we are told not to walk barefoot on the beach as it is quite rocky and bits of stones everywhere - other than that it is a nice island to visitWritten February 10, 2020
- A nice surprise when you arrive after the hike up the hill. Wear good shoes not sandals! They offer a full breakfast. The staff are great!Written July 24, 2020
- Great fashion sense and fast, professional service. For a good suit at a good price, this is the spot.Written March 4, 2020
- Do all of my friends on Victoria fashion house is open now after two years very hard-working after because the covid-19 and the now he's Shop is open I was just recommend to this shop please if you want something if you need something please come to the shop please welcome allWritten March 13, 2022
- I rarely write reviews but was compelled to after todays adventure. Absolutely mind-blowing! The natural beauty of the canyon is unlike anything we've ever seen. We can't thank you enough guys.Written June 29, 2022
- What a beautiful oasis to escape the hot weather and busy poolside during this time of the resort high season. As this spa uses L’Occitane products, I did not hesitate to choose the Aromatique massage with the Lavender oil. I also had a complimentary 30-min foot massage as part of my room package with Accor Plus More Escape.
My husband came the evening before for sun soothing treatment due to long exposure to the sun at the pool. It was a great treatment with wrap and cold compress to soothe the sunburn.
Each treatment room has its own unique name (Lemongrass, Relaxing, Exhilarating, etc… ), in-room toilet, shower cum steam room, and a closet with amenities.
The Spa offers prices for peak hours (1200-2000) and off-peak hours (1000-1200 & 2000-2200). There is also Happy Hour promo from 1200-1400 for Thai and Oil Massage 60/90 mins at discounted price. For Club room guests, there is 15% discount, and for my room package, we got 25% discount on top of the off-peak hour pricing.
It is really a VIP treatment, great to pamper ourselves, and well worth paying the extras though you get a cheaper treatment at Ao Nang Beach. We love the attention given during registration where we fill up the questionnaire, and during treatment, my therapist constantly checked if I was fine with the pressure. It is indeed the personal touch, thoughtfulness and attention given that we were impressed with and valued the service here. My therapist even made a special braid on my hair to complement my dress, and informed me of the weekend night market at the Krabi Town / attractions at Ao Nang Beach.
Highly recommended and will be back, and I’m considering booking the room package with daily spa treatment.Written January 25, 2020
- Had a great night here last week. First class cocktails, great music and wonderful hosts. See you next year.Written February 19, 2020
- Sure will back soon ..best tours and travel in Krabi
All Nice staff Mr. Dev also special take care of us
Thank you so muchWritten June 6, 2022
- This is possibly the best experience of our whole trip. Miss honey and Miss boo bouy (purely phonetic spelling which roughly translates to chubby) are kind, gentle giants and the whole experience will leave a lasting impression on us for the rest of our lives. The people at the sanctuary clearly love the elephants and do everything they can to make them comfortable and happy. Please visit this beautiful sanctuary... it’s the best.Written March 12, 2020
- We had a couples relaxing massage and the staff took note my husband didn’t want certain parts massaged due to injury. It was just the right amount of pressure and we felt very relaxed and taken care of st the end. Would recommend if you want to unwind.Written February 22, 2019
- Awesome spot nice owner and always open. So you need relax sabai just come Here. Sabai sabai all day long. Relaxing hereWritten October 30, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Nong Thale
- The best day trips from Nong Thale according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Day in the Islands from Phuket by John Gray Sea Canoe
- ️ Krabi Instagram Tour: The Most Famous Spots (Private & All-Inclusive)
- Private Hong Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi
- Hong Islands Full-day Adventure Tour from Krabi with Lunch
- Hong Islands Full-day Tour from Krabi including Lunch