- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Located in a cool hotel lobby right by the beach this is your perfect cultural alibi when your brain feels a bit fried from the beach. The art is the perfect way to remind you of that Caribbean glory without getting tacky. Sam rolls up the canvas and makes it travel friendly in no-time!Written August 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The store have a lot of weird things to buy, but it's worth a look. Maybe you find something you like. I bought a nice jewelry there of the conutry.Written November 17, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped by before dinner had a drink and bought some amazing soap and chatting with the vendors they are from all over the globe. Italy,Spain,England, American, very chill vibe. I wish I had brought more cash...so go.enter from beach because it’s just beautiful, bring cash and enjoyWritten October 29, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a fantastic experience we had with Liquid Blue! Charles and his team were above and beyond amazing! Charles stayed in touch with us before and after our trip to make sure we met our goals. Francis and Jeury were so patient with our progression. Can’t wait to go back and spend more time on water with them. 🙌Written December 4, 2022
- Great selection of sundries and necessities if you rent a villa/condo. Lots of party supplies, but you definitely will buy something you didn't remember to bring from home!Written August 1, 2018
- What a place! I have never seen a jewelry store like this in the DR. Amazing quality and value. Thoroughly recommend you take some time and check this place out. The choice of Larimar and Amber is excellent with some extremely interesting pieces. I took my wife and two daughters there and bought some pieces for all of them and also purchased a large Amber necklace for my wife for Christmas and she absolutely loved it! The service is excellent and both Ardelin and her husband Alex are full of interesting information about both Larimar and Amber. All their pieces are uniquely hand crafted in the Dominican Republic.Written January 22, 2019
- I purchased a bracelet for myself then returned the same day to purchase two more which were boxed up and taped closed. These were gifts and when opened missing the bracelet. No response from the store. Super disappointedWritten October 3, 2022