- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
12 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
I saw that I was too demaciado dinamico and mus dibertido for all the activities you can do but there is only something very unpleasant that is the iguene in the place and people are very dirty good some if they are too clean your attention of all vijilantes is kindWritten April 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very trendy place, with shops and restaurants as well as a bar. It is full of giant teddy bears in every store. It is worth paying a visit if you're in Ixtapan de la Sal or in Tonatico.Written March 19, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were three persons from the Ixtapan Hotel and Spa. Alan picked us up on time and took us to his nice bike shop where we picked up good mbs.
A truck took the bikes to a hilltop and we were off over hill and dale. The second half of the 12 mile ride was through Tenantico on roads and sidewalks back to the bike shop. Only downside was the thirty mosquito bites I got in the beautiful back country. Would do it again. The team of Alan, ace MB'er Diego and Jorge was greatWritten September 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great place for a day trip! Although is a short walk, the place is unique an well Maintained. Good for all ages if you are brave enough you can try the specials! And go beyond the ordinary.Written January 1, 2018
- This is a spa that visit 3 times per year. I have experimented other facilities, but this facility is the best. Great customer service. the Spa is very clean, staff outstanding from the receptionist to the rest of the staff. Try it. Servicio Excelente!Written November 7, 2018
- I went with my aunt, mom and my baby girl and chose the private tube with Hydro Massage, paid $300 pesos (mom had discount from Inapam ) for 50 min. It was a good size for 3 , it turned off every 30 min but it was great. I was afraid when I saw the line to buy tickets but it wasn't that crowed inside. We didn't use pools or restaurant.Written March 25, 2016
- The massages are great and they have very expirenced therapist at a very good price.
Los baños romanos it also worthy to give it a try .Written January 5, 2019
- Spa Holistico is where you should go to feel totally pampered. Hot Stone massages, 4 handed massages, aromatherapy-you name it, they do it. The Spa is elegant and updated, comfortable lounge chairs are available while you wait, and water enhanced with fresh fruits of the day-orange, lime, cucumber, ginger-cleansing and refreshing. Don't miss this elegant spa retreat in Ixtapan de la Sal.Written December 1, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Ixtapan de la Sal
- The most popular things to do in Ixtapan de la Sal with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Ixtapan de la Sal on Tripadvisor