*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- I wanted to visit here based on the reviews. We spent 3 hours here. You could spend more if have lunch etc. reasonably priced with the tourist card discount but the shop is very expensive.
This was the best animal park/zoo I have ever visited. Parts were like being on the forest which I bet is great when it is really hot. It’s not huge so you can go back to see the animals again. We went back to the gorillas. It was so nice to see some of the animals that tend to be far away in the UK up close.
We had a drink at the cafe that looks out onto the giraffe and it was lovely and relaxing being able to watch the animals and at one point the giraffe walked past.
I didn’t visit València to go here or to the aquarium but they were both fantastic.Written November 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice, smashing beach .great for kids very safe nice and clean friendly locals.stayed in Kieth Floyd’s old house .Written August 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So so so busy. Mostly knock of cloths and trainers. I tried to buy trainers as a brit and told 75 euros. When back later as a spainish person and told 20 euros. Please negotiate the price.Written August 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the landmarks worth visiting. One has to remember that Fuengirola do not have a traditional ”old town” so therefore these landmarks become even more special. The church close by is very beautiful and also there is a lot of bars and restaurants nearbyWritten August 4, 2023
- Some fantastic food to be had here, very busy so be prepared to eat early or join the queue, what ever you decide it’s well worth it,Written September 7, 2023
- On a recent visit to Fuengirola we visited the theatre twice. The first week we went to see Oklahoma. What a great show by all the cast. Curly was one lucky guy.
The sixties and seventies had everyone dancing in the aisles and singing along.
Two great shows and looking forward to our next holiday and visit to this wonderful theatre and Bar.Written November 20, 2023
- Large shopping center, with 2 free underground and outdoor car parks. Layout is very good , variety of shops is good, various coffee shops for a break. Summer months, June/ July/August is very busy in there and while the temperature is very high outside, the temperature inside is NOT cool enough ! it is still too warm considering there are a lot of human beings inside, it would be a lot more pleasant if the air was cooler and healthier, it would give people a more relaxing atmosphere rather than wanting to hurry through the shopping center because of the warmth. it feels sticky and congested after a while during the day time in the center. The facilities are good, and a fun for old and young. Cinema and food options very good .Written August 11, 2023
- One of the joys of the Costa Del Sol is Paseo Maritime Promenade ( Paseo Maritimo Rey De Espana ) ,this beachfront promenade is just over 8 kilometres long ,it's brings you past all the great beaches that form the Costa Del Sol in this region including the resorts of Fuengirola ,Los Boliches and Benalmádena ,along this promenade are all manner of cafés,pubs,bars,restaurants and of course the world famous chiringuito's ,there's also plenty of hotels along the promenade and day or night it's always busy and well worth checking out if you're planning a holiday go this area of the Costa Del Sol.Written July 9, 2023
- Steep walk to get to castle remains. There are plaques inside to explain each area/derelict building. Views from the ramparts are stunning, can see all along the coast.Written January 10, 2023
- One of the many joys of visiting Fuengirola are the amazing beaches ,many of them blue flag ,one to check out is Playa De Fuengirola .
This beach is superb ,well kept ,clean sands that bring you down to clear waters ,nice beach amenities and in high summer popular as are all the beaches ,all in all a great beach to check out if you're planning a holiday to this sun drenched resort.Written July 15, 2023
- n the paseo d
I take my grand children to it regularly, situated at the entrance to the harbour on the pasio maritmo del Ray, you buy tickets that are exchanged for the rides good value for the moneyWritten February 1, 2023
- The worker was extremely friendly and spoke to us and another family in English and Spanish while showing the snakes and letting us hold them and she explained everything about them and was so sweet PLEASE GO HERE!!!Written September 26, 2023
- Fabulous clean beaches with lots of chiringuitos - beach restaurants - which have all be renovated or rebuilt. The sea is wonderful.Written July 20, 2023
- Located on Plaza De La Constitucion is Parroquia De Nuestra Señora Del Rosario ,one of the most beautiful and historic churches in this sun drenched resort.
This church was constructed in the 16th century ,over the centuries the church has been modernised and has changed greatly ,the last major renovation was in the mid 20th century ,the church is home to several historic statue's dating from the 17th & 18th century ,the most famous of which is Statue Of Virgen Del Carmen which adds to the beauty of the church interior ,it's a great looking church ,highly photogenic and well worth checking out if you're near Plaza De La Constitucion.Written July 20, 2023
- This 90-meter-long pedestrian bridge practically connects the Fuengirola seaside promenade with the Sohail Castle on the other side.
The modern striking-looking cable-stayed reinforced concrete bridge was completed in 2006.Written December 1, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Fuengirola
Fuengirola Attractions Information
|Tuesday 3:33 PM|