Top Attractions in Borjomi
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Nice space to stroll through where you can try the mineral waters. Lots of entertainment for kids but the gardens are most pleasant and well worth the visit.Written September 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The monastery is located near the town Borjomi. The best way to go there is by Car. The road is good and no entrance fees required. You can leave your car as soon as you enter the territory and walk for about 1.0km to the monastery. The air is fresh and it is so calm in the territory you can find peace for your mind after busy week or noisy cities.Written June 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You have to register at the information center of the park. The staff was really helpful and friendly. Because I was not feeling very well we could not take the footprint hike. We took the information trail instead. It was quite a climb up hill. It was okay, but I would not recommend it per se. I’m sure the other trails would have been amazing.Written July 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Old furniture, amazing jacuzzi, amazing hamam, and amazing sauna.
Not modern hotel; However, the Iranian Art showing in every corner of the hotel.
Fancy walls, fancy mirrors, and chandeliers.Written May 18, 2021
- It's a lovely park 6 kilometer long ends up with pools, full of activities for young children, games, crowded in summer almost empty in winter and beginning of springWritten April 6, 2019
- ticket was 10 gel or under. included with tour guide. very informative cool storys and lot of intresting facts.Written March 18, 2019
- The actual fortress is nothing to write home about but the view is.
We accessed this site in reverse walking up to the Panorama Cross 2 site from town.
We believe this is the better way as you start out through beautiful pine Forrest in the cool to access the top.
If you return this way it appears a little more tricky on the downhill way judging by the many scuff/slide marks.
After the panorama views you descend along the water pipe coming across the fortress remains.
This side is much drier and would be a lot hotter at times of the year.Written September 28, 2018
- Today me and my girlfriend tried to get there! On my motorcycle. We are used to off-road trails but this was something different! Slippery steep, and hard on the bike. Halfway true we turned around.Written June 19, 2018
- Must visit place! Best wine and food. Host Dimitri was very nice and hospitable. Highly recommended!Written May 5, 2022
- Lovely trip - maybe a little too long. The highlight was when the locomotive driver "asked" me to take over...! the truth is that this is one of the safest journeys you will ever make!Written February 5, 2020
- The water wasn’t too hot, but it felt very clean- the water and the pool itself. The toilet wasn’t open thoughWritten November 7, 2021
- We meet nikusha when we been in borjomi he offer day trip to cave town vardzia all day we been happy we saw green monastery, rabati fortres, khertvusi fortres, vardzia and hot spring. After the long day he invit at home and make georgian supra witch was wonderfulWritten January 27, 2019
- We took 2 hours of horse riding at borjomi National park the sight seeing is amazing
With the quit of the forest and a lot of water around the horses been well trained and the guide was patient and nice don’t miss this kind of activityWritten April 21, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Borjomi
- The best outdoor activities in Borjomi according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Borjomi on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Borjomi according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Tbilisi-Borjomi Central Park-Vardzia-Tbilisi
- BORJOMI, RABATI & VARDZIA Tour from Kutaisi
- Day tour to Vardzia, Rabati, Borjomi in Georgia
- LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Group Tour)
- BORJOMI, RABATI & VARDZIA - Group Tour From Tbilisi