*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Excellent reenactment! The actors are terrific and made this a really fun attraction. The exhibits before the reenactment were very interesting and informative. We bought tickets that allowed us to tour the replica of the Epitaph newspaper too. That was fascinating.Written November 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The courthouse is one of the remaining original buildings from the past. After paying an entrance fee you can stroll the building. On the second floor is the court room located, were you can get a good impression how justice took place. Complete with the spittoons. The info is only in English so no issues for most of us. Staff was very friendly and welcoming.Written May 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of a kind theatre museum. The authentic hurse was creepy cool. Bullet holes still in the ceiling panels from theatre goers that became a little too excited. Best attraction gift shop in town. Bought tin cup coffee mugs and many more unique western themed items in the basement of Bird Cage.Written November 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Howdy! Go to Tombstone and play dress up for a day with your hat and boots. Emerse in the historical accounts of the town too tough to die and drink at the saloons and shope the unique stores on Allen street. You will create bonfide Western memories.Written November 15, 2023
- I got there 15 minutes before it closed...the cashier was kind enough to not charge me the admission fee.
The graveyard is smaller than I expected it to be, but is organized fairly well in multiple rows.
Most of the graves are marked "Unknown"; there aren't as many famous (or infamous) people laid to rest there.
The gift shop (that you have to pass through as you exit the graveyard) seemed well stocked with souvenirs.
Overall a worthwhile visitWritten October 15, 2023
- Made it to Tombstone for the first time. We took the trolley tour to
learn the authenticity of the town plus heard many original stories! We watched the professional gunfight during the day and enjoyed dinner at Katie’s Saloon
with live entertainment at night. I loved how this is a family establishment. The World’s Largest Rose tree is a must see, I can only imagine its beauty when it’s in bloom! It’s a fun town and I recommended a weekend visit.Written October 1, 2023
- I felt like I had stepped into a Lucille Ball episode - Cheryl, the reincarnation of Lucille, is just amazing. Her knowledge and presentation of the history of the mine and Tombstone is an absolute essential when you visit Tombstone. As a family of miners, we were enthralled. I commend her for her presentation skill, content and format.Written October 3, 2023
- It's an old print shop with some old print stuff. Not a bad little museum. If your already in town anyway. Take a walk around the corner and see it.Written January 29, 2023
- My first impression of Tombstone was that this town would nickel and dime me to death. How wrong I turned out to be! Most of the attractions are moderately priced and well worth the cost. The Gunfighter Museum being perhaps one of the best examples. The artifacts and exhibits here are incredible. The recommended visit is 1 to 2 hours, but if you have even a passing interest in this type of history you will spend a lot more time here I guarantee. It is dusty and old and worn and absolutely the real deal in there. I almost passed this place up. It was perhaps my favorite thing in all of tombstone.Written October 18, 2023
- Fun and informative historical reenactment show. I saw the show with family and arrived 15 minutes before the show started and got front row seats. The actors were great and approachable after the show for pictures. We had a great time and learned some interesting stories.Written October 16, 2023
- Interesting story about the evolution of Tombstone, others say that an upgrade is required but I disagree as it is part of the ambience of where you are, No need for high tech in Tombstone! Love hearing Vincent Price narratingWritten July 15, 2022
- We took the 14-mile drive from Tombstone one evening to see the remains of the ghost town of Gleeson, the countryside views were beautiful, Here you will see the remains of a few derelict abandoned buildings on one side of the road and the old jail sits on the other side. There is not a great deal to see, but when you consider exactly what Gleeson was, it is well worth a brief visit to witness and experience life as it was in the 1800s which had been established in the wild open countryside of Arizona to what we all enjoy today.Written July 25, 2021
- It's a small park but has a gazebo to sit under and there are public restrooms as well as picnic tables,nice shady spot for a rest if need be.Written July 27, 2023
- Each Wine Tasting comes with a free glass.
Their customer service is outstanding - very nice people. The bottles of wines are overpriced though.Written November 9, 2017
- I stopped in late morning and was glad I did. I picked up a map of Tombstone area.
I walked by an hour later and they were closed already for the day so you would need to keep an eye on their hours if you are going to stop in here.Written February 14, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Tombstone
- The best outdoor activities in Tombstone according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Tombstone on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Tombstone according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Private Tombstone Day Trip from Phoenix
- Tombstone & San Xavier, How the West was Won!
- Tombstone Day Trip from Phoenix
- Friday; The Tour Too Tough to Die - Tombstone/ Bisbee
- Tombstone - Boothill and San Xavier Del Bac Private Tour
Tombstone Attractions Information
|Wednesday 11:57 PM|