- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was NOT our 1st visit to Arizona Hops and Vines and won't be our last! We drove down from Marana to Arizona Hops and Vines as a friend, Keila Womack, was the live entertainment for the afternoon. The Atmosphere is so eclectic with various seating options around the property. And if you get lucky enough you can get a seat in the shade under the patio during the hot summer sun. Along with their wine offerings they are doing Slushes served in a disposable pouch...so cool! There are numerous flavors to choose from. Bring you cheese, crackers, snacks to go along with the wine/drinks for purchase. Find a seat and enjoy the view.Written June 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Probably the BEST winery I have ever been to! The VIEWS are amazing and the WINE is amazing! I traveled from VA to AZ for business. VA has plenty of wineries but NONE can compare! I am here for 3 months and will definitely be returning!!Written May 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice seating indoors, very friendly server, and he knew the wines well. Some of the best wine we've had in AZ. We bought some of each variety we triedWritten March 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The wine makers at Wilhelm are passionate about what they do in the vineyard and in the tank room. You can sit outside on their covered patio and enjoy their wines and the beautiful views. Engage them in conversation about their wines, and you will learn a lot.Written February 11, 2022
- Historic Empire Ranch is a serene and very special place to soak in the big sky, sweeping landscapes and walk in and among the sturdy yet beautiful ranch buildings.. It feels good here. Take the short Heritage Discovery trail and see the huge cottonwood trees and ranch lands from different vantage points. The buildings are open with good interpretive information on ranch life and the people that made their living here. Highly recommend. About 50 minutes from Sahuarita on scenic AZ 83.Written March 31, 2021
- This new spot in Sonoita has a great tasting room, as well as outside space for adults and children.
Some new ideas that work, such as "Old No. 9", which is "Green chile, apricot and raisin wine!Written March 12, 2021
- We recently completed a ride with Arizona Horse Experience. It was an unforgettable
experience! Not only was the scenery absolutely incredible, but the horses were all well trained
and a pleasure to ride. Toni, our trail guide, was very personable and friendly! She was
extremely knowledgeable with regards to the local history , wildlife, and vegetation. The trails
we rode were both enjoyable and, at times, somewhat challenging.
Overall, we had an exceptional experience on our five hour ride! We would highly recommend
Arizona Horse Experience if you want an authentic, Old West riding experience!Written October 22, 2019
- Just spent 3 wonderful days at the Nizhoni Ranch Gallery in Sonoita AZ. We have been friends with Steve and Gail for over 30 years. They invited us to be their guests for a private house concert by Dave Stamey. It was awesome, amongst all the gorgeous Navajo weavings, baskets, Stickley furniture and antique lamps. It was an amazing magical setting. Steve and Gail were, as always, such gracious hosts and we are always blown away with the huge collection of museum quality Navajos, and Steve's knowledge of each and every one of them. Of course, we left with a few rugs and baskets. How could we not!!! But we also left with a renewed appreciation for the quality of each piece, the love Steve has for each one, and their continued care and concern for the Navajo weavers that they support. They have founded the organization Forever Navajo to help the weavers and keep the Navajo weaving tradition alive.
Thank you, Steve and Gail for a memory of a lifetime. You are great friends.
Tom and BobbieWritten March 3, 2020
- Just opened, they have many different wines available, including reds, whites, rose, and an "orange style" that delicious.Written March 28, 2022
Sonoita Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||443|
|Number of Photos||295|
|Local Time||Saturday 8:53 AM|