Points of Interest & Landmarks • Shopping Malls
158 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 158
What travelers are saying
- Place is nice to walk and look around. Different art galleries. Very nice things. Everything is priced so expensive that you don’t see very many people shopping but more of walking and looking around and eating. The place is worth checking out if you like art. There’s a few cafes you can check out and some restaurants to eat at. Nice place.Written December 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped on our way to Wupatki National Monument from Village of Oak Creek. Beautiful views of the canyon, and at the far end, a great explanation of the formation, and why one side of the canyon is higher than the other--there is a geological fault there!
It was a weekend morning, but early enough that there was a lot of parking available. There is a Navajo market--10 or so tables of jewelry, pots, etc. Some really beautiful stuff, made by Navajo who live in the area. I bought a necklace and a pot with wild horses on it. I thought the prices were reasonable for locally hand-made art, usually signed by the artist.Written November 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is simply amazing with art of all kinds: huge sculptures, small jewels, paintings, on and on.
A lot of excellent sculpture can be found on the property outdoors and they do not limit photography of this. One thing I was disappointed in was they do not allow photography inside. There are so many beautiful things it would be nice to have a memory of. But it was explained to me that unscrupulous individuals have copied the art and offered it for sale on line! As usual, a few crooks spoil it for everybody elseWritten May 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun place to shop. Supposedly a vortex is on the property. Lots of items related to the area and they ship items too. We recommend.Written September 17, 2023
- The 19th Annual Sedona Plein Air Arts Festival once again went out with a bang!!! The arts center offers a variety of artwork in all different mediums.Written November 1, 2023
- Beautiful art work. First class quality for decorating our home. Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Made purchasing easyWritten September 4, 2023
- We waited a little over an hour for a table. The atmosphere is inviting and comfy. Staff is friendly and attentive. The food came out in a beautiful presentation but the food was good not great. My daughter had the quinoa salad it looked colorful but it was a little bland. My father had the fish sandwich which he said was tough and he did not like the flavor. My mother and I had the scallops which were the best of the dishes. I'm not sorry we tried it but I would go somewhere new next time.Written December 30, 2022
- So we have heard about this artist for quite so time now, finally got a chance to see his gallery in person. All I can say is WOW. This guy is truly unbelievable. He visualizes what he wants to do and is able to put it on canvas with a style that is from another world. We were fortunate enough to meet him and tell him how much we enjoy his work. He even signed his book for my wife. Donna was also there and was very personable and helpful. I highly recommend visiting this gallery when in Sedona.Written February 2, 2020
- Very informal with his art and knows what he’s talking about, just stumbled upon it with some friends, very nice man as well.Written October 12, 2022
- We had a wonderful time with Chris making our projects! He was super nice, knowledgeable and put us at ease! I would highly recommend and totally make a repeat visit!Written October 30, 2023
- The Honshin Fine Art Gallery was filled with unique, lovely and spiritual art. The woman who helped us, Crystal, was so knowledgeable and passionate about the art and she was very helpful as well. We found some beautiful ceramic pieces and the original art was amazing. An all around wonderful gallery!Written October 12, 2020
- Rowe Gallery had the most beautiful art that we saw in Sedona (and we visited a lot of galleries). We were looking for a painting for our bedroom but didn't find anything that fit that particular need; however, Rowe Gallery had some amazing paintings and sculptures! Its worth a visit even just to admire!
This is a little side story to the gallery - we didn't have a great visit to Sedona... they had over a foot of snow the night before we visited, shops/restaurants closed, my husband lost his winter coat at the airport when the temperatures were in the 20's....we visited Rowe Gallery and as were leaving, I spoke with a lady at the desk; when she said to have a nice day, I said that our visit hadn't been very nice due to the weather....we left the gallery and a minute later, the lady ran out after us, handed me a chocolate bar, saying that she hoped that that helped my day a little! OMG - it made me feel so much better to have that kindness bestowed on us!! Such a small gesture but I'll always remember it :)Written March 17, 2023
- I live in Prescott and was looking for some Navajo etched pottery. Upon searching on line I discovered Kachina House. It's off the main highway in Sedona, but was easy to find. I've been visiting Sedona for over 20 years and never knew about this business - better late than never - a great find. Lots of really fun Native American art and crafts to choose from. Will certainly stop by the next time I go to Sedona. Very helpful and fun staff too!Written September 15, 2023
- My wife and I happed to visit the Sue Gallery while in Sedona last week. We were not looking for anything in particular, just doing some minor holiday shopping. While in the Gallery we found several paintings by Daniel Lager which we were attacked to. Keri Crick, a sales associate, was very helpful in pointing out all of his work in the gallery and provided information about the artist and his work. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. She answered our inquires and then left us alone. We returned two days later and purchased a painting. Keri was instrumental in our decision to purchase the painting. Excellent and friendly service.Written November 16, 2022
- I am the happy owner of one of Chris Navarro's "Almost Home" sculptures, which brings me joy every day. Really nice gallery and outdoor exhibition area of one of my favorite artists.Written September 20, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Sedona
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Sedona:See more shopping for groups in Sedona on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Sedona:See more romantic shopping in Sedona on Tripadvisor