- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
River Rafting & Tubing • Stand Up Paddleboarding
What travelers are saying
- Advantage Grand Canyon hooked us up with Canyon Explorations, the actual outfitter and guide service. Can X provided skilled, knowledgeable, hard-working guides...top notch equipment...excellent food. They could not have done a better job. It was a superb experience. If you're considering this trip, I highly recommend Canyon Explorations.Written November 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a group of 10 high school students on the Salt river with Brent, Olivia, and Glen for a 4 day trip that was absolutely amazing. The guides were great, the food was delicious, the kids had the time of their life’s.Written March 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I tried booking via trip advisor, then get notification it was automatically canceled. Then get direct message from the company saying they don’t use trip advisor anymore because of cost. All very shady and want to give 100% of payment months in advance which was over 500.00 for three hours! Did not feel comfortable giving credit card info over phone to some stranger! All very shady business activity. Best to go with a company then a one guy operation!Written March 12, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Having never river rafted I thought this "river float" would suffice on my bucket list and it surpassed my expectations. The tour guide, Rob, was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. We were able to see lots of Mustangs including a foal and her mama knee deep eating from the Salt River. Spectacular. We saw a bald eagles nest, a Blue Heron and various water birds. My only disappointment was the amount of litter, mainly beer cans, in the water. I would think that these tour groups would arrange a debris picking up day to clear out the river of the unsightly garbage. Would be easy.Written October 18, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Scottsdale
- These places are best for river rafting & tubing in Scottsdale:See more river rafting & tubing in Scottsdale on Tripadvisor