- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I went on a golfing trip here and it was such a nice, chill trip. Everything exceeded my expectations and I’m definitely going to be coming back. My friends loved it too, so I’d recommend to anybody.Written March 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was looking to book transportation for a trip to Scottsdale and this company came up in my search. I became suspicious when they said they only accepted cash. After doing some research I discovered this company does not have the proper licensing and permits to operate in Arizona or at the Airports which means they probably lack the proper insurance as well! Beware of this company!Written April 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am a travel advisor and set up some clients for pick up at airport and drop off at their hotel....he was on time, everything went great, and they were happy. The clients then set up on their own for pick up to go back to airport after their stay in AZ and cancelled with driver last minute. The owner then called me and was rude and unprofessional about them cancelling (I had nothing to do with) and told me to take his company off of my list to use. I am just perplexed by the treatment I got. I mean I am sorry someone cancelled but how on earth is this my fault? Very unprofessional!!!!!Written February 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a fun way to see Old Town in 45 minutes and get a general overview of the area. Scott was a great host who made our dinner reservation before we started, then helped us stake out some bars to visit after our dinner. Affordable pricing - $40 for 45 minutes- and he picked us up at our hotel (Hyatt Place). I recommend you do this on day 1 of 2 of your trip!Written November 16, 2022
- Arrived early for pick up. Driver really knew his way around which came in handy because there was road construction and a race. I got to the airport on time. Friendly service.Written October 16, 2022
- I tried booking via trip advisor, then get notification it was automatically canceled. Then get direct message from the company saying they don’t use trip advisor anymore because of cost. All very shady and want to give 100% of payment months in advance which was over 500.00 for three hours! Did not feel comfortable giving credit card info over phone to some stranger! All very shady business activity. Best to go with a company then a one guy operation!Written March 12, 2021
- Ian was the best! he’s so great and so fun! he made sure we had a great time while riding he is so great!!!! also just got married so make sure to wish him a happy married life!!!Written February 4, 2023
- Had Mirage take us to airport. Raul the driver was a few minutes early for pick up and delivered us to Sky Harbor safely and efficiently in Phoenix area traffic, which if you've been there can intimidating if you're not from there. Thanks to Kevin for arranging and confirming ride and Raul for driving us. Will use them again if in the area.Written October 11, 2017
- Thanks to Cyle for driving my crazy family around downtown Scottsdale!! That was fun... Thanks for playing some awesome music while we cruised !!!Written March 12, 2016