- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Spent a couple of afternoons walking around this district. The art shops are great but that is not all within walking distance. Lots to do and see.Written January 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you love seeing the largest collection of the finest of artists, head to the unique venue of the Celebration of Art on N. Scottsdale Road. Don't drive too fast because it is easy to miss the sign among the desert fauna and cactus. Worth every minute and tickets not expensive.Written March 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice co-op in Old Town specializing in local artists. I think they have a good cross section of art types. The prices are fair and I love the pottery and one of my favorite painters is usually on display as well.Written December 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I visited the gallery in March and fell in love with a Frazier sculpture they had. We bought it and unfortunately it was damaged when it was shipped. The folks at the gallery were amazing!! They quickly worked with the artist and had another piece made and shipped. It is beautiful and we couldn't be happier! Their customer service is over the top! Great works of art and great people... it doesn't get any better!Written September 14, 2020
- In late September 2014, my wife and I visited the elegant Biltmore Galleries in Scottsdale while on a long weekend in Phoenix. The Scottsdale Arts district is 25 minutes by car from the B&B where we were staying (ZenYard). We did the Art Walk on Thursday night, but this gallery was closed by the time we got to it that night. So we went back Saturday. Free 3-hour parking on the street made this an easy revisit.
The Biltmore is filled with excellent paintings and sculptures across a range of prices and they leave you alone and give you time to look at and appreciate the artwork. Too many galleries seem to want to have someone follow you and conduct a running commentary. Not good. But we had lots of time and were unharassed here.
We saw many, many things we liked and the gallery person moved a few pieces so we could see them better. There was a sense that she had all the time in the world and just wanted us to have time to examine everything well. It was the perfect balance between support and time and space to consider. And she made sure we had water to drink in the dry 100 degree weather, a must for out-of-towners.
We bought an oil painting which they are shipping to us. This is a gallery we will definitely visit next time we are in the area. Good art and a person who understood our need for space and time.Written October 2, 2014
- The Calvin Charles Gallery has a collection of Contemporary art from the US, Europe and Asian artists. The Gallery is a nice stop to browse and take in the art.Written June 13, 2018