Churches & Cathedrals
Top Attractions in Paradise Valley
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- This is our 3rd visit here for Sunday Mass, the first time with the C-virus. And many did not need to wear masks. We did only while entering. A beautiful Mass and scenic Church. A few liberal thoughts were expressed but that did not diminish our worship. Peace.Written October 31, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were the only folks there (there wasn't much room for more). There were 4 parking spots, so make sure you go at an off peak time. It's just a natural, beauty spot to enjoy nature and maybe a latte.Written January 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The spa was amazing! I did 3 services in one day and they made sure it was incredible. They were very friendly and offered some fun upgrades to services. They also had a private pool that you could use if you had scheduled a spa service. It’s a small pool but still relaxing to use in between services. I had some doubts about how the services would be due to Covid situation but they did a great job making you feel comfortable and relaxed.Written August 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Gorgeous Spa Resort is famous in Arizona and around the World. Internationally recognized as one of the Best Resorts in the World. Located in a beautiful and extremely exclusive wealthy area of Arizona(6 Billionaires live next door on this Famous Camelback Mountain)…the Sanctuary Spa and Resort has been attracting Hollywood celebrities for decades because of the beautiful of the surroundings coupled with the Beauty of the 5 Star Hotel and the amazing Staff. Its stunning pool, Gym, Spa, Dining room create an experience that fills the soul with Joy and Peace. We stay at the finest hotels in the World and can honestly say…we extended our stay because the experience was so exhilarating. The GM Matthew is a Titan in the hospitality World, he walks the hotel meeting and greeting guests and staff, ensuring needs are being met and exceeded. He and his staff are the reason the Hotel has a warm kind caring respectful boutique feel. It’s the staff that creates the true essence of Sublime experiences and the Sanctuary exceeds your Dreams. The Resort is located in Paradise Valley, Arizona…a suburb of Phoenix and adjacent to Scottsdale… the most sought after location in Arizona❤️🛩️🏰🚁🛥️🎁🥂🍾🏎️👑🤴Written October 26, 2022
- If only they could realize Soleri's entire vision, at least in all its parts if not its scale. That would truly be a wonder.Written March 22, 2020
- Great place for dining out. There are many restaurants to choose from. We were there on our last evening in Scottsdale and were very sorry we hadn't been there on our first night.Written December 30, 2019
- We had Mary Lynn and one of her masseuses do our body scrub. We were in the same room which we did not want, but it was set up that way and since, it seemed the other masseuse was not skilled at body scrubs, she needed to be by Mary Lynn so she could watch what she was doing. The scrub and accompanying massage was abrupt and not calming. Not enough scrub product on my body and I was left with scrub on my body. My companion had the same scrub but was dissatisfied with the entire service.Written April 9, 2019
Paradise Valley Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 3:33 AM|