Top Attractions in Mesa
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful desert,....crowded on weekends....weekdays best! enjoy the sonoran desert, can horseback ride or hike....bicycles on several trails too!Written November 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went for the Wings and Wheels show. The car show had well over 100 cars including many great restorations and some cool customs. The museum has two hangars. One displays dozens of visually restored military aircraft, from props to jets to helicopters. Many allow visitors to peek into, or even crawl into, for a great look. The second hangar is a working restoration facility, which is cool, too. While this is way smaller than the extra-fantastic Pima museum, it is worth a visit if near the area.Written November 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At first I thought it was just a small museum without much to see but then realized it was bigger than I realized. It was a nice size to get around with a family without wearing everyone out. There were several interesting areas with exhibits on dinosaurs, Native American history and an outdoor area with gold panning. One area had a waterfall and simulated storms blowing through.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an incredible place. Decent pizza, but the organ musician is incredible. It seems he can play anything, and the organ itself in unbelievable. I recommend a stop for pizza dinner if you are ever in this area.Written November 22, 2022
- we took our family to visit the art center and they loved it and want to come back and go again. We are hoping it will be open during Christmas. Although we will have to join again.Written October 15, 2022
- So many stalls! Although there were many empty ones, there was a lot of selection for items. It seemed that if you couldn't find it here, you didn't need it. It really reminded me of the markets in Asia as well, but with some variety to cater to the local clientele. Definitely something for everyone here.Written March 6, 2022
- River view park has a lot of things to do. There is a lake for fishing (yes, fishing!), a huge playground with a lot of climbing structures, and a splash pad for those hot days. There is a lot of parking around the park.Written February 11, 2022
- My husband and I saw the Variety Show Spectacular and it was absolutely wonderful. We haven’t been to the Silver Star since before covid so we we didn’t know what to expect but it exceeded our expectations. All of the performers were were so engaged and full of energy. It was such a delightful evening and we would highly recommend it.Written July 23, 2022
- This is a very lovely rose garden. It is well maintained by volunteers with healthy plants. Not much blooms currently. A volunteer told us the best time is late March/April or October/November to see a lot of blooms.Written September 21, 2022
- Food was above average for ball park (a little pricey). Loved they would like you bring outside food in except drinks. Staff helpful and friendly. Closest thing to Wrigley for me.Written March 23, 2020
- Price is affordable. 2 hours and our girl was done. Great activity section to color and draw, however wish there was a little more to do outside in the courtyard. Simple and easy to get around. For a 5 year old seemed like a nice museum.Written June 3, 2022
- I was so happy to find this hidden gem. You can get all sorts of local fruits and veggies here. They even have local honey and salsa. The prices are very affordable. I like that the produce stay fresh longer than the ones I purchased from franchise stores.Written September 2, 2022
- Golfland has the best Saturday night turn up for family, teens and all! My mom flew to visit from Chicago and she said “This the best water park I’ve been to in a very long time”. Fun in the sun. The lazy river made my mom and baby girls night. The wave pool was even more amazing. The kids could stop diving into those waves. The water slides were so dope. The security and police has the place so secure and they were friendly. The staff rocked. The only thing that wasn’t good was the food to my mother and I however who really goes to a fun filled water park for the food. I say pack your own food and go have a blast because it’s so much fun!Written August 30, 2021
- My first time seeing one of their concerts. The extended family puts on a true variety show. My absolute favourite parts were when they turned pop and rock songs into classical and blue grass arrangements. They did this with an array of songs. The classical versions were my absolute favourites but I really also appreciated the blue grass versions. I will now always desire AC DC Thunder in the bluegrass version.
A number of the group have vocal talent, but where the entire group really shines is with their extreme instrumental talent.
If I got another chance to see them again, I would not hesitate to go and especially to see horn boy!Written April 5, 2022
- Great place for large groups to volunteer for a wonderful cause.
I’ve volunteered with Wells Fargo Bank employees and sports teams.Written November 15, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Mesa
Mesa Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 10:05 PM|