Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wineries & Vineyards
- 4WD Tours
- Day Trips
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Architectural Buildings
- City Tours
- Culinary Tour
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Dining Experiences
- Cooking Classes
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Private Day Trips
- Walking Tours
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Ports of Call Tours
- Special Offers
Top Attractions in Mendoza
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- If you go to Mendoza, please forget a little about the wine and have this experience. It's very unique to cross in between the Andes.Written April 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Although the bodega was closed (we took a cab and ringed just ringed the doorbell, so tip: always call and reserve upfront for visiting the bodegas 😅) they (Freddy) let us in and was super, super friendly! He helped calling other bodega’s and gave us a wine to taste. We can’t thank him and the place enough. Definately will come back when it’s open (after reserving upfront ;) and recommend it! 🙏🍷Written January 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This a very large park and wonderful for a walk. Much to do in the park as well, but we just walked and watched.Written September 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was out with my mum and my 2 babies. The food was superb, the view peaceful. I can’t stress enough how good the costillas arqueadas in 3 different ways were! The service excellent and knowledgable. I call it an experience because you get that feeling when everything is perfect. Lovely day!Written November 6, 2020
- Following the Mendoza river along the highway from Aconcagua's heights to the channels of the city is fascinating given that the melting snows are Mendoza's only source of water.Written April 6, 2019
- Mountain hike on winter.
On summer there are a lot of activity to do.
There are a river, swimming pools whith fresh waters and hot watersWritten July 20, 2022
- This might have been the best food that we had in Mendoza. After reading some reviews of this winery restaurant we made a reservation and had lunch there. It was a gastronomic delight. We had 7 delightful courses with wine pairings for each. We loved each dish and wine. The setting and service were impeccable. We took a taxi there and a Remiss back to Mendoza for about 1000 pesos.Written March 3, 2020
- My wife and I had absolutely amazing time visiting this winery. This was one of the best wineries we visited so far. We often purchase wines from this winery in Canada and Bodega Catena Zapata was on the top of our list to visit during our stay in Mendoza. We were part of the small group booked for wine tasting (8 people). Wine quality was amazing and we had a chance to taste Angelica Zapata Malbec which become our favourite wine. Highly recommended.Written December 2, 2020
- This vineyard is known for Paul Hobbs who is best known as a wine consultant. He was twice named Wine Personality of the Year by Robert Parker, Hobbs was first hired by Robert Mondavi for his expertise in oak aging. Hobbs moved to Opus One and later Simi Winery before exploring Mendoza. He was one of the first Americans to consult in Mendoza and later decided to open Vina Cobos in 1988.
My wife and I visited Vina Cobos and enjoyed our visit. The wines were priced much higher than other vineyards we visited and the wines are aged a bit longer than other wines we tasted.
However, everyone's taste buds are different. We just know that we were not as fond of the oak aged wine as others. The guy is famous and the tasting was very well done. We also had a nice tour of the wine process.Written February 19, 2020
- (It's not a lagoon! But it could be.) The contrast of the blue waters with the brown and white of the mountains is worth photographing.Written April 26, 2022
- We had an amazing experience at Pulenta Wine Estate. We had the pleasure of having a great guide, Victoria, her experience and knowledge is outstanding, she made us feel like family, the way she explained things and her patience with a million questions was remarkable, no doubt she's great at her job and amazing with people. There was an outside introduction and then an inside tasting, which was fantastic. Pulenta wines are out of this world, hands down to the best wine I've ever tried the Gran Cabernet Franc.Written August 25, 2022
- The tour and the wine blending experience with Cynthia were both fabulous. What a fun thing to do with family or friends!Written May 14, 2022
- I was with a group visiting the winery for a 4 course lunch with wine tasting. The food was fresh and high quality. What a special treat being in a beautiful setting with good wine, and great service. Worth the trip out of town.Written March 2, 2020
- Not expensive and a great meal with very good service. Nothing bad to say at all. Would put it high on the list of any vineyard tour.Written December 26, 2019
- I went with my mum and my two babies. The winery is beautiful! Before we went into the restaurant, we could enjoy the wild life, ducks and horses wandering around. John, Luz and Fernanda were our hosts, super attentive and warm. They shared with us stories of the winery and notes from the different wines we were having paired with our 3 course menu. We loved especially the Malbec punto final and Milamore. The food was superb, we had the filet Mignon. Thank you guys, we had an unforgettable Sunday!Written September 28, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Mendoza
- The best day trips from Mendoza according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- All Day, Small Group, Luxury Wine Tour with Gourmet Lunch
- Tour Aconcagua Park in Small Group from Mendoza with Barbecue Lunch
- Prestigious wineries of Uco Valley - Icon wine tasting & gourmet lunch
- Half Day Winery Tour
- Mendoza Wine Tour with Lunch
Mendoza Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||77,543|
|Number of Photos||65,205|
|Local Time||Saturday 6:24 PM|