- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This a beautiful and small shopping center that reminds you of Merrick Place in Miami or Portal la Dehesa in Santiago. The mall has a beautiful open air boulevard with restaurants on its sides.
It has a great ambiance. In its interior the mall has many nice boutiques.Written November 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came simply for the lunch and wine pairings. Very glad we did. The chef came and presented each entree, and sommelier did an amazing job of pairing each course with an excellent wine. Filet Mignon was probably the best I have ever had and eggplant creations were amazing! Only wish was that dessert/postre had been chocolate based--peach and polenta left a little to be desired.
But if you are looking for an amazing olive oil, this is to die for!Written March 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small gallery with interesting modern art pieces from Buenos Aires and Mendoza artists. They also had some special creative textile art works. A pleasant way to spend a 1/2 hour or so.Written March 31, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This mall is just across the Intercontinental Hotel. You will find nice stores like Falabella. It has a super market, a pharmacy, cinemas and a good food court. On the outside just across the hotel you have a few restaurants.Written November 3, 2019
- A fun, interesting, free, place to explore and buy fruits, and foods (cheese, wines, olives etc) at very good prices.Written September 25, 2022
- The exhibitions in this very original and quite spectacular museum (the old National Bank!) might not compete with international galleries but it is nevertheless interesting in showing the work of a number of local artists since the early XXth Century. Certainly worth a short detour, even more so as entrance is free.Written December 14, 2015
- There are so many places to visit in Mendoza, but if you get a chance Pasrai is a great choice. You are greeted warmly and the tour although short is quite informative. The tasting is quite tasty and product is affordable. And if the oil is not what you crave, they have an excellent line of creams and lotions.Written March 12, 2020
- Perfect shop with , perfect wine.
Friendly people , not only Malbec also perfect Chardonay and spumante, a lot of different houses.Written January 18, 2020
- Laura took us on a great vineyard tour and explained their method of training vines, accessing water and harvesting grapes and olives. She was friendly and so knowledgeable! We enjoyed our wines, which are only sold at the winery. Excellent wine at good prices. This was the perfect way to start our wine tasting day!Written April 21, 2019
- On our first day in Medoza (New Years Eve), we had set up this wonderful tour and tasting at Lamadrid. We LOVED it! Mara was terrific. During COVID, she studied to be a sommelier and she really knows her stuff. Our wines were paired with wonderful breads and cheeses. We were never rushed or pushed to buy wine. We gladly purchased 3 bottles after our tasting which we brought back to the US.
There is a great deal of history which was fun to learn. We LOVED our time at Lamadrid.Written January 28, 2023
- If you love chocolate,well this is the place for you.Great selection of alfajores in dark and white chocolate as well.If you don't have a sweet tooth you can also buy chimichurri(not chocolate) and other Argentinian condiments as well.Written November 13, 2019
- Silvina was a fabulous host and shared her knowledge with us with an excitement that was contagious. Their blend, UNUS, was a unanimous favourite for everyone on our tour.Written October 14, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Province of Mendoza