- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 203
What travelers are saying
- Excellent service - David looked after us to and from the airport and helped us get out of real bind with incorrect instructions from our agent. Highly recommended.Written November 30, 2022
- Very reliable and great communication for airport pickup in middle of the night and transfer to Buenos Aires hotel. Great conversation, tips and help from
Fernando during the ride too. Highly recommendedWritten November 28, 2022
- Fernando was incredibly reliable! He picked us up from the airport at midnight and dropped us off at 3 am without any issue at all. He was also very friendly and a pleasure to talk to. He had great recommendations for things to do and places to eat at.Written November 14, 2022
- Excellent service. After two last minute flight changes with serious delays and finally arriving close to midnight our driver was there waiting for us. Great reliability and kept in communication with us. Much appreciated.Written November 29, 2022
- Nestor is a very nice, and professional person, we met him by making a reserch on the web ... a couple of sms, and we agreed to make a tranfer in argentina. We met in Ezeiza for the first time, for the transfer to our hotel ... and after that, we did see him several times, almost like having a local friend in our trip, which was nice , thanks and ...to the next time!!!Written January 21, 2020
- We used this company and the same driver (Oscar) for 4 different transfers and he was absolutely perfect! He was thoughtful, on time, and very engaging. The office was very thorough in managing our multiple needs before we even started our cruise in Chile. Highly recommend.Written March 5, 2020
- We were a group of 5 travelling to Buenos Aires and all of us had the same comment; excellent customer service. We had various drivers over are various needs of transports and all of them were on time, polite and very helpful. On our way back to the airport we had the pleasure to meet Juan who is charming.Written November 23, 2019
- I felt immediately welcomed when Gabriel met me at the airport. He is kind, professional, and very knowledgeable. His English is very good, which was helpful, although I speak some Spanish.
I ended up hiring him for a city tour, and it covered many of the highlights of wonderful Buenos Aires.
I recommend him highly and would trust him to organize transfers or tours on future visits.Written November 27, 2022
- They are back open! This service is awesome. Picked us up from the airport, stored our luggage, then when we were ready took us back to the airport. Such a great service, with great staff. We felt completely safe leaving our luggage in their locked lockers. Fredrico was so helpful and speaks great English as well.Written December 20, 2021
- We flew into Ezeiza International Airport. Reading about abundant taxi scams in Buenos Aires, we booked online in advance via Taxi Ezeiza. There was a short wait to confirm our reservation at their counter in the international arrivals hall, then another short wait for an employee to lead us to our pre-paid taxi outside. The ride to our hotel downtown was uneventful.
--We booked online, specifying where we wanted to go and how much luggage we had. We were told exactly what our fare would be (payment required in Argentinian pesos at the Taxi Ezeiza airport counter). When our flights changed day-of-travel, we contacted them online with our new arrival time and flight and the arrangements were adjusted without problem.
--Our first stop upon arrival was at Banco de Nacion in the arrivals hall to exchange U.S. dollars for Argentinian pesos. It's a little hard to find; search online for the airport layout. There was a wait to exchange money, but the transaction was easy and, without asking, we received a range of small bills, meaning we now had tip money!
--Next stop: the nearby Taxi Ezeiza counter, quite visible in the arrivals hall. Check-in was easy after a short wait; we paid in our newly acquired Argentinian pesos. People who hadn't booked online appeared to have a long wait for a taxi; we were lead to our prebooked taxi within five minutes.
--The Taxi Ezeiza employee who led us out to our taxi very directly asked me for a tip. I gave him one of the 10-peso bills (about 25 U.S. cents) I had just gotten at Banco de Nacion; he seemed happy.
--The Taxi Ezeiza driver announced that he could exchange U.S. dollars for pesos and quoted us a rate that wasn't as good as what we'd just received at the bank. You'll quickly find that people on the street in Buenos Aires, the ones shouting "Cambio!", will exchange money. I'd avoid that, opting for an established bank or currency exchange office. Just mind the varying rates and fees!
--We arrived at our hotel, I gave the driver a 10-peso tip and, viola!, we were done.Written March 18, 2020
- Since the Argentine peso fluctuates in value each time I visit I am always reluctant to spend all the pesos I brought back with me on a taxi to my departmento, Tienda Leon moved its location not too long ago but is now up and running a taxi "transfer" service from its BA terminal again. At the current exchange rate it cost just over $10 US to get to my rental deep in the heart of Recoleta.Written February 4, 2020
- Great service, always on time (which was great, different from other drivers that I happened to use and was a total disaster), after I heard all the scams and it was actually left behind at the airport once, with transfers in Buenos Aires man you gotta be careful, after I was recommended to Mr. Talbot services, it was the best that could have happened, great prices, and the best service that I have ever experienced overseas, he was always on time, his car very clean, wifi on board and AC blasting) it was a plus.
if you looking to be in the safe side do not hesitate in contacting him, he speaks English among other languages which also made it easy the communication.
I used his services a few times during my trips to South America, will definitely use it again, he also helped me out with great recommendations.Written April 8, 2019
- Nothing in special to see but it helps you a lot to move through the city of Buenos Aires. Check the Retiro Station out.Written December 6, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Buenos Aires
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Buenos Aires:
- Transfer Buenos Aires International Airport (EZE) to Downtown Hotel
- Buenos Aires Airport (EZE) Transfer with English speaking driver
- Transfer Buenos Aires Downtown Hotel transfer to International Airport (EZE)
- Private Airport Transfer: EZE x Buenos Aires
- Transfer in Private Vehicle from Ezeiza Airport (EZE) - Buenos Aires City
- These places are best for taxis & shuttles in Buenos Aires:
- TURISMO BAIRES
- Buenos Aires Taxis - City Tours
- Buenos Aires Airport Transfer (Welcome Pickups Taxi)
- These are the best places for kid-friendly taxis & shuttles in Buenos Aires:See more taxis & shuttles for kids in Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Buenos Aires:See more budget-friendly taxis & shuttles in Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for taxis & shuttles in Buenos Aires:See more romantic taxis & shuttles in Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for taxis & shuttles in Buenos Aires:See more taxis & shuttles for adrenaline seekers in Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor