Top Attractions in Gilbert
What travelers are saying
- Several trails. lots of birds, rabbits, squirrels and dogs on leashes. You can do a little fishing or just hike several trails. Nice early morning or evening walk.Written July 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have seen many events at Hale Theater especially the musicals. They are superb. Great sets, great voices and great dancing! Best kept secret in Arizona theater.Written September 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love visiting the Gilbert Temple! It is so beautiful and peaceful on the grounds. Brings something special to the area.Written November 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Go early as it gets really hot, especially in July. People should really leave their dogs home, just too hot for them.
Lots of vendors. 2 good bread places each different breads and pastries. The local produce was pretty pricey. The local eggs $7 for a dozen ...really? Couple of local honey vendors, reasonable. Will go back again...and then go to breakfast at one of many to choose.Written July 12, 2022
- Found it easy to follow and not over cluttered. Great history and layout of info. We were blessed to be able to go when they had a quilt show the end of Feb. 2020. Lots of beautiful quilts. They have a quilting room set up there where ladies work on quilts.Written March 2, 2020
- Perfect small town place. Pizzas are great. Brewery is cool, although I don't drink. Fire and brimstone is amazing as well. Great great local place.Written February 23, 2020
- We had a great time, beautiful park, kids had fun on the small amusement rides. Wish there was more eating places and food you could buy to feed the ducksWritten February 4, 2020
- This park is close for me and its great. Always clean and well kept. It got markers around the top to walk a mile and then lots of paths running through it.Written September 22, 2019
- Wonderful and welcoming church. They have wonderful programs for children and a staff that really has a focus on teaching the faith to children in a very loving and instructional way.Written April 18, 2022
- Set up a private tour. Claude was excellent - very passionate and knowledgeable about the sky. Well worth it, if you get a clear night.Written July 23, 2021
- tt's easy to sit in the comfortable chairs in front of the windows that face the lake and read to one's hearts content. Books and periodicals, computers and printers, whatever you need, they have it. A walk around the lake? Do it. A bird watch? It's there. An arboretum adventure? Some plants are marked. A star sighting? The observatory is open on Friday nights. Lots to do at the Library.Written February 11, 2020
- Just stopped by(visiting from the West side) for a quick beer. Excellent find! Great beer, cocktails, food and service. We sat at the bar(beer tap side) and had an amazing experience with our server. I didn't get his name(he's from Chicago) but he was awesome. Good beer choices, cocktail bar for my non-beer drinking friend and excellent appetizers(try the buffalo Cauliflower). The service was 100 percent awesome. Super friendly and helpful. Will absolutely visit again.Written August 23, 2021
- I was telling a friend the last time I saw I burrowing owl in Arizona was 2002 on a Gilbert canal. I learned about this park and took a stroll...I thought I would come away with no sighting but toward the end of the burrows there was one gorgeous owl that I took a picture of with my zoom lens. I only help those who visit respect the owls and keep their distance...bring binoculars or a zoom lens.Written December 14, 2019
- We visited this playground on a dry afternoon after it had been raining for three days. It was a ghost town, but the playground is so nice and it was great to have it to ourselves. There is the standard playground equipment and then some fun musical pieces. There's one that makes sounds like a car driving and some spinny contraptions. We were here for a good hour and I had to drag my little one away kicking and screaming because she didn't want to leave.Written March 7, 2020
- The food was very good. You order your food and they bring it to your table. The history behind the farm is a great story, too. Worth the trip.Written June 3, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Gilbert