*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Our being somewhat of wine connoisseurs and having relocated from a State that offers so many vineyards and easy to go wine tasting often, with knowledge of New York, California and Oregon vineyards (some Americas best wines) – we have been surprised… no, really super amazed that the Southwest, especially Arizona has so many worthy up-and-coming wineries, making day outings, day trips, and weekend trips incredibly enjoyable doing picnics (when the weather is nice), wine tastings, tours or just relaxing. As you well know if you’re a wine lover, wine is very subjective and varies from one’s own palate and preference. Due to diverse variances in each experience, or trying to compare one winery, vineyard, grape or wine to another, taste, taste, taste - I have developed a method in scoring that will give both the occasional novice wine taster or the most sophisticated connoisseur a bearing on each establishment by visited, based on our single, or sometimes multiple visits to each location. And, I must say these wines are scrumptious in many ways. So, without further ado, my guidelines are: 1) beauty of location and its scenery [ Scored:4.5 ] ; 2) the establishment’s appearance and ambience [ Scored:4.5 ]; 3) the owner/operators’ attention to their customers and hospitality [ Scored:4.5 ]; 4) activities, events and/or meals/munchies/entertainment [ Scored:4.5 ]; 5) wine selection, quality, taste and varieties [ Scored:4.0 ]; and 6) heavily weighted on our taste [ Scored:4.5 ]; as well as 7) value, consistency and price of the product [ Scored:4.0 ]. None of the aforementioned are in any specific order of value. The scale being 1 the worst, 5 the best and recommended and our overall assessment by score and/or pro/cons are: incredible variety of all the aforementioned, as well as both customer service, quality of product, a great learning experience and fabulous offering of insight to the Arizona wine industry and wine styles and wines as well as Oenology as a whole, and scores an incredible 4.35 in our book! Check it out.Written September 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely setting, interesting and good wines, great selection of merchandise and can purchase all you need for a great picnic. Large gas fire-pit surrounded by the most adirondack chairs I've ever seen in one place. Babbling creek cutting through the property, large established pond with panfish, nearby farm with goats etc. Excellent views, so relaxing and enjoyable. So many places to savor their wines. Friendly, knowledgeable tasting host, reasonably priced tastings. This is a place I'll return to many times.Written December 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This winery offers a good choice of tasting and has some very nice ones on offer.
Tasting portions are pretty small and a snack of some nice cheeses, olives, apricots etc. pretty pricey. Of the white wines, my preferred choice would be Voignier and of the reds the Syrah.Written June 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We would have given it 5 stars but the hatchery was closed. The trail was very easy to follow. We spotted some interesting birds and the story board along the walk showed us what they were. They were emptying a pond and that was interesting to watch as they loaded the fish into the truck.Written March 23, 2022
- The animals are SOOOOOO friendly and the family that runs it are equally friendly and hospitable. We were able to literally hug the big daddy ram and take all sorts of pics with him. (It is a guided tour for safety.) The kids groomed the pony, goats and even the fluffy sweet guard dog Zeus. The animals are well taken care of and the property and views are quite scenic and relaxing, away from crowds and the city. Some of the less mobile members of our party just sat in chairs and soaked in all the good energy. We met all of the various types of animals on the farm and heard each of their stories. The rare breeds are something really cool to learn about and meet in person. We were even able to bottle feed baby lambs. Looking forward to visiting again when there are baby piglets available to cuddle. Great for all ages! A real bargain for the quality of the experience. Plan your visit in advance though, appointments are needed.Written October 11, 2023
- So, here's the thing. Going here was fun. We had a nice tasting, some charcuterie, it was a pleasant drive to get there. They have an outdoor area where you can sit while you try your wines. I would recommend it as an experience, something to do in Sedona when you've had enough hiking and crystal-gazing.
Did we buy any of the wine? No. Enough said? I think so.Written November 2, 2023
- We took the behind the scene winery tour and it was fun and informative. All the wines we tasted were delicious. Page Springs is a beautiful property. You can sit on the outside deck and have a tasting and order food or take your food and a bottle and sit by the creek or other quaint and lovely seating areas. Great service and staff!Written June 9, 2021
- I am from California, and I saw several species of birds that I had never seen before. They open early in morning, so you can bird watch during cool hours of the day. In winter, there are migrating ducks which will live by summer.Written April 25, 2023
- This was a nice experience. We sat on a couch and our waitress was amazing. She was very attentive, friendly, and knew a lot about the wine. Very nice experience.Written August 25, 2023
- Jerry was our guide, he was tons of fun and great with horses. The horses were all well taken care of, the ride was really good.Written November 13, 2023
- I think the new owners have done a terrific job updating the golf course. The fairways are in good shape, some greens need a little work, but overall a vast improvement.
However, I was very disappointed in the cleanliness of the carts. The cart I was given (in the morning) was dirty all over. Mud on the floor, a half smoked cigar in the cubby. But even more disturbing was the fact that the carts were not wiped down with a disinfectant after use, or even water! Last spring during the COVID outbreak they did a much better job. COVID is not any better than it was at that time. Please help keep us safe!!!Written October 31, 2020
- I can highly recommend Marc Beringer for the professional and personalized treatment I received. I had a low back/sciatica issue and he cleared it up for me and I am back up and running. I can't say enough for how grateful I am for his help. I highly recommend Marc for his expert help!Written February 3, 2013
- I've been to Lighthouse Body Therapy many times over the last 5 years for body work. Nicki has an amazing ability to always know exactly where I need the body work, and has helped me tremendously over the years. Her professionalism and knowledge of deep tissue, shiatsu, Swedish, and other massage disciplines always leaves me wanting to come back for more. If you need someone that will be in tune with your spirit and body, then this is someone that you should really consider.Written May 30, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Cornville
- The best outdoor activities in Cornville according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Cornville on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Cornville according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- The Original 4 Winery Tour 400 5 Star Reviews! Plus Charcuterie
- Bliss Sedona’s Most Luxurious Wine Tour - Lunch Included
- All inclusive Sedona Join in Wine Tour 200+ 5 star reviews!
- Private Sedona Day Trip from Phoenix or Scottsdale
- Sedona Day Trip from Phoenix
Cornville Attractions Information
|Friday 2:52 AM|