- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
29 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This area is exactly in the middle between main road to Batu bolong beach. If you are looking for some cheap place to buy beers i highly recommend the minimarket there. Their newly open bar is also kind of cheap in term of drink and cool staff (best time to visit is at night after 7).Written February 28, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a dead phone and nowhere to charge it, so I asked the staff inside if I could borrow their charger for 5 minutes and they were kind enough to let me. Whilst waiting, I had a look through the beautiful work and amazing photography. The staff were friendly and incredibly helpful.Written September 5, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The last morning of our stay we went to Old man`s market, it was a lovely mix between locals, expats an so forth.. So calm and actually taking the stress of going home away for a while. Will definitely go there again.
Market are always held at the last Saturday of the month.Written September 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a taxi and went there according to the good report on tripadvisor. What a waste of time. So we took a taxi to the echo beach and hat a bintang overlooking the waves and surfers. Great!Written April 25, 2016
- I know chocolate is good
But not this good!!!
For every chocolate lovers out there, this store provide various selection of any kind of chocolate.
The truffle and nip coffee chocolate are heavenly (gotta try it).
If you’re lucky you can see the chocolate making in progress.Written December 23, 2021
- Awww.. So happy to do shopping here while i could do giving also. I like the clothes.. And the staffs are so friendly.. They helped and will always help children in India so they can go to school!Written July 22, 2019
- All around amazing experience renting a bike for our week in Bali! Staff was super helpful and communicative especially when we needed to extend our rental plus the whole experience riding a motorcycle rather than scooter was fun. We will 100% be back and renting from MalaMadre again!Written October 3, 2019
- My husband and I searched high and low for a quality tailor in Bali before we found YY Tailor. The shop is clean and cool and there is a huge fabric selection available.
We placed a fairly large order for shirts and trousers and everything was made perfectly. YY Tailors even delivered the order when it was finished.
If you are looking for a quality tailor shop in Bali, this is it.Written April 20, 2022
- I first visited ERIKA in her Seminyak shop , her shop in Canggu is simply DIVINE ….. beautiful elegant and subtlety sexy dresses xxxxxx
Her kids clothes I simply adore and I took one special dress for a special little girl from SUMBA ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Written January 19, 2022
- Amazing shop great owner also have really good restaurent and affordable appartement for rent by the beach.Written June 12, 2016
- Beautiful natural design, mix of contemporary designs and Kalimantan traditional weaving. Can't wait to get some...Written August 4, 2019
- This place had some great beer from Stark and Tumage! My husband and I stopped by, had a few beers in the comfy chairs in back, and got a few to go! Good selection of both local and international beers.Written July 25, 2019
- So happy to found this kind of shop in Bali, I'm just starting my surf and was looking for a board that suit to my level, the staff are very friendly and helpful, they really understand what i need and what I prefer. The board quality is really great, it's strong , durable and very light weight (the weight is important for me as i'm pretty tiny). One of the best thing is that you can have a lifetime guarantee if you snap it. It takes away my worries as someone who just started surfing especially to those who surf a lot and very good at it. I see that buying this board is a long term investment. Also, love the idea of this sustainable surf boards as I believe there is too much unfriendly waste already from the surf industry. I highly recommend this surf shop and the boards they have!Written March 3, 2020
- I love the array of home furnishings in Bungalow Living Bali. I wish I could purchase almost everything in there.
Excellent customer service tops it all.Written February 14, 2020
- Our favorite food store in Canggu. Not too big but with a great variety of products. Very good meat also even is more oriented to vegetarian people. Also hummus is very goodWritten May 23, 2020