Fun & games in Juneau
THE 5 BEST Juneau Fun Activities & Games
Fun Activities & Games in Juneau
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- All the years I have been going to Juneau and I am just finding out about this pool ????.......What a great place !!......We were worried about going on a Saturday morning, but there was plenty of room for everyone to enjoy all the facilities......fun to see all the little kids having so much fun.....water was warm and clean (salt water, I think).....toddler area gradual walk in area, sprays and bucket dumps, climbing toys........next pool was deeper, maybe 3.5 feet with a sitting shelf along one side......and surprise, even a small lazy river with a side eddy......there were two water slides and a large hot tub (empty when we were there).......and then a separate lap pool with two diving boards.....that pool was about 10 degrees cooler than the other pools....................
Wonderfully clean facility and lots of lifeguards.....great affordable family fun......we spent more than 1.5 hours of constant movement in comfortably warm water.......good excercise for lazy people like me !.....Written March 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've done it in Vegas, and Reno. I just so happened to be in Juneau Alaska this September, and this was the only place. It's cool. Lots of stuffed animals, and a great selection of used guns for sale. It was like a museum in there. The guy behind the counter was cool and showed me some Garand looking thing and a Vietnam full auti M-16. Pretty tight. Their full-1uto rental selection wasn't super huge, but there were some good ones. They don't have a BAR anymore, or an M-14, which were at the top of my list, but they had a UMP-45. That was nice. It looks good in pictures and it's fun to shoot. Two mags of 25 were a 100 bucks, and the Alaskan Lebowski down in the range fills up the same mag 2 for you. So there's a delay between mags. I blasted the target full of holes, shot some phone video, took some pictures and was out of there in like half an hour. You have to watch a safety video and sign a release. Overall I recommend it if you want to shoot some full-auto while stopping there on a cruise. If your helicopter excursion gets cancelled due to bad weather, head on down there and rat-tat-tat-tat-tat.Written September 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Niki is an amazing host and she’ll make sure everyone has a great time. Loved the twist.
I would love to come back.
RomanoWritten October 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Juneau
- These places are best for fun & games in Juneau:
- Operation City Quest Scavenger Hunt of Juneau
- Let's Roam Juneau
- Dimond Park Aqautic Center
- Juneau Mercantile and Armory
- Escape Game Alaska