- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We had such an amazing experience with Max and Prakash. They were very accommodating and introduced us to some beautiful pieces. We are so happy with our purchase. Would high recommend.Written September 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I needed a watch battery replaced on my conventional waterproof Fossil. Fred's did not have the proper tools to reseal it to waterproof specs, and suggested I call Gary's. I brought my watch in, expecting to need to drop it off for them to service it. Even though there were several boats and sidewalks full of tourists, they took care of me right away and replaced the battery FREE FOR ME while I waited because I'm local. Great service for a fine jeweler, and I'm really glad to know they give special service for Juneau residents. Thank you, Gary's!!Written September 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cute stores with beautiful art. Expensive though. The staff were friendly and the old building is a neat location. Right in the middle of shopping options.Written December 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Buy the bear made in Ak approved. 25 years in Juneau. Can Custom makes On Site. Beautiful pieces of art. Definitely worth visiting. Everything I have bought has been special and beautiful!Written June 28, 2023
- Small Asian mart with deli service making sandwiches with love that makes it tastes really good for students as an alternative to the cafeteria. Their weekday soup of the day is homemade, my favorite is their Friday clam chowder, really tasty. There's crab flavored chips. Alma who's been working for years will close after July 2023.Written May 16, 2023
- We were shopping in downtown Juneau when we stumbled across this amazing T-shirt shop. They advertise the "softest Tees" in town and they are very soft. More importantly, they are not designs that were found in any other store in town. The two men that we encountered were friendly and very helpful. We purchased a total of 7 shirts in two visits. In addition, when we came home from Alaska, we noticed that we were short one t-shirt as a gift. We immediately got on online and ordered another shirt and it was shipped that day.Written May 27, 2021
- Stopped here on a Juneau food tour. Great selection of teas and spices. We tried one of their signature teas - Ice Cave Blue Blend Tea. Excellent taste. Bought a few to take home to friends.Written August 7, 2019