- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- The area of Orosi is by itself well worth visiting for its beauty. The mountains and valleys and roads going up and down makes for a nice trip with beautiful scenery.
The balneario de Aguas Temales, located in orosi is oj. Nothing is wrong or really missing as they have most of the things you expect. But at the same time, there's nothing with that little extra making it a place that stands out.
Nice pools, they also had guards (not all public pool areas has it), a restaurant, toilets, changing rooms, places to sit around the pool (they need more of them though) and some other things. Not exepensive to enter and a quite sizable parking with guards.
They also did push the rules and people left and right were reminded about where one could change, if soap was allowed in showers, no diving and so on,
I'd say, if passing by Orosi on a hot sunny day, stop for a while and get wet!Written September 15, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- These are the cinemas we visit the most.
You get a large and free parking lot. Tickets can be purchased on line so you don't have to make lines. They have several stations to buy food which is good and they have lots of stuff to pick.
The cinemas are comfy, with good audio/video.Written April 1, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A wonderful rainy (or sunny) day activity in Turrialba. Lots of routes. You can go by yourself and one of the guides will belay you, and they have harnesses, shoes, etc. to lend. Plenty of routes for kids, too! Worth the visit, whatever your climbing grade.Written September 19, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.