- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Karol our tour guide was so friendly and warm - fascinating experience in a gorgeous setting! Just happened in, was on the tour in minutes. Easy, free parking.Written August 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did the guided tour to the Wildlife Rescue Center which is only 5 dollars more than the general admission ticket. It was definitely worth it since our guide Amy knew a lot about the animals, the tasks of the rescue center, the facilities of the center and how to find the animals. It is really interesting and informative to go to the center! You get a lot more aware of wildlife and what (not) to do with animals you find on the street.Written August 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place to hike, moderate difficulty, not accessible for people with some disability.
Suggestion: I would include more signaling, since the trails are a little bit confuse so you could easily lose or don’t arrive to the correct lagoon (Hule or Congo).
Recommended. Carry a floater.Written February 21, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hello, We are a family with three teenage children aged 18,16,12 and we returned yesterday from a beautiful three week trip to Costa Rica - We would like to share the great experience we had with the guide-driver who accompanied us for two weeks, Jorge Rodriguez, owner of the company '506expeditions'. Maria, Jorge's daughter, built us a beautiful trip plan that combines the best natural sites, diverse activities and wonderful hotels and Jorge was our guide-driver throughout the trip. Jorge is an amazing person, sensitive to others, does his work with great passion, has a great positive attitude towards life
He is a professional guide with a lot of knowledge about natural phenomena and animals, geography and history of Costa Rica. He took us to great local restaurants and coffee breaks in amazing places with wonderful views and people. He is always punctual and on time and gives you the best feeling that he is there for you to have the best experience! Jorge also speaks excellent English and we managed to create optimal communication. Jorge definitely made our trip wonderful and we enjoyed every day together. Our first time in this format and we highly recommend it. Thank you Maria and Jorge the champions! We already miss you and Costa Rica. Pura Vida. The Kleinman family.Written August 10, 2022
- Food was typical, fresh and very good. Waiters are extremely friendly. The place is beautiful in the nature.Written February 1, 2020