- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This is a pretty cool attraction. It lights up at night and it's pretty cool. I went at dusk so I was able to get a good daytime view followed by a night time view as well. I was too scared to go on the transparency deck with the glass. I just don't know how people do it! Hahaha! Definitely recommend going in for an hour or so! You need to show your passport to get inside and be prepared for lot of QR code scanning!Written August 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our tour guide took us to the 100th floor observation tower. There are also offices and a hotel in the building. Amazing views of the Shanghai skyline.Written September 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Head into the front doors and you can pay for different tickets depending on how high up the building you want to go, however don't pay for the most expensive ticket. You may think that the most expensive ticket takes you up to the top floor, but it actually lets you take the Sky walk, you walk around outside the top floor of the building with only a harness keeping you from falling. If you want to do that, I admire your bravery and it probably would be good fun, but don't accidentally buy the wrong ticket. Once you go up the building you can look down and see the countless floors of the huge building and can see the other huge buildings in Shanghai. You can see Shanghai tower, the Oriental pearl and other parts of the city. Wait until it gets dark and you'll see the whole city light up in all of its colours.Written November 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely visit. Not many exciting rides but nice to walk around. Food is not that good as it is of food court style. Better to dine at Disneytown. Mickey’s Parade was fun. Fireworks display at night was fantastic.Written December 7, 2021
- NOt a bad experience. Lots of rides (more than Disneyland - or so it seems) Line for rides only take minutes so you can have a full day of entertainmentWritten February 3, 2022
- Easy to get to on Metro line 11. Great view of pits and circuit from main stand. Food stands pretty awful and expensive so bring your own except for Costco coffee.Written December 14, 2019
- 2nd tallest building in the world and tallest in Shanghai, this is definitely a must-see attraction. I’d recommend going as soon as they open and not on a weekend so you can experience the panoramic views with a fight to the window!Written February 11, 2020
- Travel from the airport to Shanghai CBD is quick, much cheaper than a taxi and hasslefree. The Maglev is well run and offers a professional transport service.Written November 14, 2022
- We went to the afternoon circus for children here. Was very impressive! Acrobats, animal trainers, and clowns. The show was 2 hrs long. Good value! There is social distancing in place.Written August 11, 2020
- Chinese acrobats are world-famous, so it was no surprise to see the incredible talent on display at this circus show. Even so, there were times when you just had to gasp in astonishment and admiration at the skill, daring and sheer creative genius.Written March 9, 2020
- Wonderful views of Shanghai. The best time to enjoy it is just before the sunset. It is the second tallest building in the world behind Burj Khalifa in Dubai, but for me it is much more impressive the views from the top of Shanghai tower, because the top floor area is much bigger and you are able to enjoy a 360 º view (the Bund, Oriental Pearl tower, Pudong area, ...).You can enjoy different activities in the top floor, as 3D simulators. Wonderful experience!!Written October 6, 2022
- Charlie and Q were awesome! They were friendly, personable, and very knowledgeable of the area that we explored. We were able to see parts of the French and lthe Bund. The weather was fantastic and we ended the tour at a yummy noodle restaurant. There were 11 of us and we had a great time! Highly recommended as a way to see Shanghai in a different way.Written October 24, 2022
- I went to join this Qingliang peak Hiking trip over National holiday with my lovely friend. It was absolutely an AMAZING trip for me even tho the weather wasn't that good.But on the contrary I loved the feeling that you got lost in this Misty but beautiful and colorful mountain.It had the different view from sunny days that you would experience.
I admired and appreciated that M2 Team provided three local tour guides and three team leaders for our group to ensure the safety of this trip and I do have to admit that they helped me a lot cause I twisted my ankle in the first day and they gave me the warmest encouragement and the most considerate help over the whole trip.
Last but not least, I liked the bon fire that M2 team had prepared for our trip and all of us had a blast!!!
AMAZING AND ADVENTUROUS HIKING TRIP INDEED!!Written December 15, 2022
- The night tour is perfect. Shanghai at night it’s stunning. Our guide Lisa, is very kind and explained everything to us. We went to old town, The Bund, and Nanjing Road, and is impossible to know wich is the most beautiful. The driver was waiting for us all the time. Four unforgettable hours. Best tour in Shanghai ever.Written July 19, 2019