Showing results 1-30 of 124
What travelers are saying
- You go here for the view. We had a great experience here for the views. The drinks / food were no bad so na so. Highly recommend.Written January 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great casual spot in the best location! A perfect place to sit outdoors and have a few IPAs or a spritz! You can feel that this place is Italian owned, stylish yet casual and fun. great spot to go for all day drinking!Written May 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been in a lot of Pub Crawls in a lot of places, but Pub Crawl Shanghai is the one that I will remember for a long time. great vibe and amazing organisers.Written July 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I saw the Cotton Club reunion here. The venue is nice with table seating and table service. Great venue. I would return for a show to The Pearl.Written June 4, 2019
- Such a quaint place. Great afternoon on the outdoor patio. Very personable owner creates an almost familial atmosphere. Highly recommend a stop here when visiting the Tianzifang area.Written November 25, 2023
- Enjoyed the jazz music, some that to look foward in shanghai. Choices of drinks and price are reasonable. Atmosphere was super to end the night. Located at the center of the city.Written December 20, 2019
- What to say? My best memories in Shanghai are related to Revo. I spent million nights there, bonding with regulars and staff, enjoying fire shows and dancing the whole night. If I could go back to SH, this would be the first place I'll go. I miss all the crazy party there, the super nice cocktails, the amazing staff. Thanks Revo for all the memories, I have a fire tattoo on my wrist that will make me never forget you.Written January 26, 2023
- The Patio Lounge is in the atrium area on the 56th floor of the Grand Hyatt - sitting there you can look up the 33 floors of the atrium.
Note - some of the other reviews here are for different restaurants/bars in the hotel. There is no view of the Bund from the Patio.
There serve an afternoon tea as well as wine and spirits. They also have a jazz trio play on the weekends, which creates a nice environment in which to relax, have a drink, or a snack.
The food is basically snacks and small dishes. The service is good, though when busy they can be a little slow.Written April 21, 2017
- Wide variety of eateries. Numerous choices for cocktails & beer as well. The area was clean, well kept up. People were friendly. Menus in English as well as Chinese. One could "bar hop" or sample a large variety of tasty treats down the "street". Outdoor seating as well as indoor seating available at all the locations we saw. Our visit was late afternoon to early evening on a Saturday and pedestrian traffic was just picking up as we were leaving around 20:00. Not all locations have happy hour, which we were surprised by that fact. Casual and comfortable area. Recommendation for families go earlier in the evening rather than later. One could spend an hour or all night in this area, just depends on what you are looking for. Prices, typical for Shanghai. Worth a visit or two.Written October 10, 2020
- Small, quiet, simple, friendly. Not too much else to say. They sometimes have live music but not the night I was there. Food is simple pub food but the burger was one of the best Ive had in China.Written May 7, 2021
- Great night we enjoy the performance of Frank Bray, realy a true show man, top quality. Will not forget that very special night.Written November 18, 2019
- We went on a Monday evening and eventually found the bar as it is connected with a restaurant on the 6th floor. There was one other couple in the bar but plenty of other folks in the restaurant. We missed the roulette wheel that other reviews have mentioned but loved the view from the 6th floor of the Bend. The drinks were about what one would pay for nice cocktails in the United States in a major city. The staff was nice and attentive. I would recommend this place if you are looking for a low key enjoyable spot for a nightcap.Written November 22, 2016
- Brought here by a colleague who had been before and met Yuki (the owner) who is full of energy, welcoming without being overbearing, speaks great English, French and probably many other languages!
Small bar inside with good atmosphere, balcony outside, with a pool(?) and Pool table upstairs.
Well worth a visit, which will lead to it becoming a regular stopping point!Written September 1, 2018
- I came thinking I would be moderately impressed, because I watch videos on magic and how tricks are performed. You get an idea what to expect or how it may have been performed after a while.
My expectations were blown away. The performances were amazing. Our friend took us here because he went before not too long ago with other friends. They were also blown away which is why he wanted to show us. He said about half of the performance was new to him despite going recently.
We have told several people about the experience so far and that they definitely have to go if they are in the area. Showed them the pictures and told them what happened. They were awestruck and some got the chills.
I think if word gets out, this place will explode in popularity. It’s just something you really should go see.Written November 23, 2019
- Apparently, hittin' up new jazz joints is a thing I now do whenever I visit Shanghai, as I have now gone to two in the past two weeks.
Jazz at Lincoln Center, Shanghai, did not disappoint, the class and elegance you would expect from a Jazz Club. Perfect timing allowed me to buy a ticket (which included a drink) and find myself what turned out to be a great seat. I got there early because that's how Virgos do, but suite yourself.
I saw a one-night engagement of Elsa & The Fungs, who played for about two hours, including a short intermission. They were tight and on point, as was the venue, a perfect match, if only for a night.
I'd defiantly come back, but that might be against the rules, as I will try not to repeat, but based on my experience tonight, I will certainly keep an eye on their calendar of shows...Written February 6, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Shanghai
- These experiences are best for nightlife in Shanghai:
- Private Shanghai Foodie Adventures with Rooftop Bar Hopping
- Shanghai Dinner and Acrobatics Show
- Shanghai Authentic Dinner and Night River Cruise with Rooftop Bar Hopping Option
- Hot Pot Dinning Experience with Amazing Shanghai Night Lights
- Shanghai Private Evening Tour with Hot Spring Bath and Dim Sum Dinner
- These are the best places for groups seeking nightlife in Shanghai:See more nightlife for groups in Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nightlife in Shanghai:See more budget-friendly nightlife in Shanghai on Tripadvisor