Popular things to do
What travelers are saying
- One of the most famous and also the most crowded beaches of North Goa. We went there on Sunday, that is why there was too much of a crowd, even then the beach was clean.Written May 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Looks good and well illuminated at night.can walk from the bloom hotel to the church.Closed in afternoons.So please check timings.Written June 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The people are not interested in selling and least bothered. The prices are high, however the options are good.
The shops have decreased compared to earlier count.Written September 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- nice wax museum in calangute buy all ticket for 500rs in this wax museum 9d action cinema dashing carWritten April 12, 2020
- it near baga beach small casino entry fees of 700rs on weekdays and 1000 on weekends which includes complimentary food and drinksWritten April 12, 2020
- very good place to stay when in Calangute. Lots of shops and places to eat. Very good access to beachWritten December 30, 2019
- I cannot praise shamrock jewellers enough for transforming my mothers ring which was given to my daughter into a beautiful pendant by designing and adding diamonds. Also designing & making a beautiful diamond pendant and white & yellow gold chain for my wife. Very much admired by everyone. True craftsmen. Thank you again Majeed and John.Written November 8, 2023
- The daily Calangute market is held at & around Calangute Circle.
But there is a special market held on Saturday behind the Post Office.
This is much better than the dark, rat infested market; it's in the open air & there is a lot of local produce that is not normally available depending on the season; jackfruit, toddy, home grown limes that have an orange colour within & Lakshman fruit.
Keep a look out for Savio at the entrance- he sells the best coconut cake & Bebinca that I have ever tasted.
Beware of the Fruit & Veg sellers that sell GM crops- all the produce is large & a copy of each other- not natural at all. No taste either!Written May 10, 2020
- Saville Row bespoke tailoring in North Goa - choose from wide selection of luxurious fabrics from Italy & elsewhere!A regular patron of Mac Tailors since first introduction to his bespoke services ca 2010 by good family friends in North Goa; I recommend him unreservedly , enthusiastically and whole heartedly. You will be hard pressed to find better in India. Mac brings to bear the finest traditions in dressing from the Saville Row pedigree and is at ease with the tailoring styles from Milan; and in the meticulous care and attention paid to every detail of the garment - be for the boardroom, evening around town, the beach, the home. All this and more at most affordable prices.Written April 25, 2023
- An excellent jewellery company. Extremely professional with high standards of workmanship. I bough a Pearl necklace for my daughter and had some jewellery repaired. She was delighted with everything and very happy with the price. Will use them again when next in Goa.Written April 2, 2023
- Really enjoyed practicing with Cyril - he was great at encouraging you to push yourself but made a challenging practice feel very accessible. Went twice in our short trip, highly recommend!Written April 19, 2023
- Had two matching wedding rings made for our Ruby Wedding Anniversary. Brought old gold from the UK and had them made by Rockys Jewellers. So pleased with what they have made for us. The quality is outstanding and service is second to none. Very helpful and knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. Will definitely do business again.Written November 27, 2023
- It was an amazing experience visiting dreamz salon and spa... It is really professional the staff are very polite and kind too.... I did body spa that tho in a reasonable price.Written December 3, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Calangute
- The best day trips from Calangute according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- South Goa Sightseeing Full Day Tour ( 09 am - 06 pm )
- North Goa Sightseeing Full Day Tour ( 09 am - 05 pm )
- Old Goa Churches, Temples & Spice Plantation With "Goan" Lunch
- North Goa Sightseeing SIC
- South Goa Sightseeing Tour SIC
Calangute Attractions Information
|Monday 1:22 PM|