- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I will start by saying there was not much to see in the way of wildlife...ghee I guess that is why they are called "wild"... unpredictable, but Chris was amazing, he could not conjure up dolphins or other wildlife on demand, but he made the trip so entertaining. As others have written, he was funny, full of stories and history. I like the fact they accommodated me in a single kayak since I was a solo participant. Now if they would just offer an ice-cold beer after the trip.....just saying.Written August 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were so lucky to have gotten the boat to ourselves! Originally we were rescheduled which actually worked out in our favor. The location to leave was closer. Because we had the boat to ourselves we were able to stay up in the air for such a long time! It’s easy to tell the staff on board was experienced and always put safety first. The equipment was in great shape (life jackets, harnesses, etc). Really loved everything about it. Would definitely do this again!Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the best time with Ms. Eva from Pure Aloha Adventures this weekend! She was very patient and a great instructor for our family of 4 (including our 6 and 9 year old). We had never paddle boarded before and our daughter had wanted to try it for awhile. Ms. Eva made everything easy and fun. You'll love it!Written September 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Island Life was recommended by the owner of our vacation rental. I was very pleased I decided to go with them. My call was answered right away. They offered great prices. I got my paddle board within a couple of hours...free delivery and pick up. Easy transaction. They had good knowledge of the area and places to put the board in the water. Great customer service! Will use this company again!Written April 20, 2021
- We made a reservation for the week, they delivered on time and were professional and helpful with all of our questions. They returned to pick it up Friday night. Our family had a great time with our 2-person kayak throughout the week. It was easy enough for our young teens to operate. My wife & I enjoyed taking it out early in the morning to watch for dolphins. It was so peaceful out in the water and great exercise too. We would definitely rent from them again.
Keep in mind, storing the kayak at a beach house is easy. We had friends at the Beach Club condos that also wanted to rent. I suggested they just do a day. Unfortunately, they were told that it must be a 24 hour rental, meaning you had the burden of storage overnight. This policy definitely limits who can get in on the fun.Written July 19, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Gulf Shores
- These are the best places for kid-friendly kayaking & canoeing in Gulf Shores:See more kayaking & canoeing for kids in Gulf Shores on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking kayaking & canoeing in Gulf Shores:See more kayaking & canoeing for couples in Gulf Shores on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking kayaking & canoeing in Gulf Shores:See more kayaking & canoeing for groups in Gulf Shores on Tripadvisor