- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- River Rick was great. The website is very clear about when they are open, how to contact them, etc. I appreciate the fact that they don't have a cell phone and refuse to rent kayaks if the weather is expected to be bad. We rented a tandem kayak, which was promptly set up and we were given great directions on where to paddle along the river. Loved this kayaking trip and hope to repeat one day in the future.Written August 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took some time away from the beach to swing the sticks. Course was well cared for and had tight greens. Price was perfect and my score was not!Written November 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an amazing time with Captain Scott. He is really good with kids. My granddaughter is twelve and my grandson is nine. Capitan Scott did everything he could to make sure they were having the best time and catching fish. He went above and beyond to make their day was amazing. We highly recommend him.Written August 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great locally owned business in Foley, AL. Talk about knowledgeable! Shelby and Andrea are here to make the community better! Check them out, you won’t regret it!Written February 4, 2021
- The kids working there would rather sit in the air conditioning than work. They shut down for lightning that’s not even remotely close to Foley. You have to wait 30 minutes after the weather moves away, so be prepared to wait a long time, just to be told you have to come back. 4 trips up there and had a total of 10 minutes of play time. Don’t waste your money.Written July 24, 2022
- good for tuning up your game. Tees, fairways are ok. Greens are slow and grainy, but better than in years past (no weeds).
Support crew a bit rude... I cleaned out and parked my cart (backed in) next to the pro shop. A shaggy red-n**k drives by as I was walking to my car and says the cart shed is over yonder, you need to park your cart there.
I did not see signs (there is a small one right at the pro shop entrance.
His boss yelled at him, said he'll park the cart. I waived them off in disgust.
He should have said 'thanks sir for returning the cart and cleaning it. The barn is over there, but I'll park it for you'.
Not sure I'll be back.Written June 5, 2019
- We arrived early around 9:30 They still had the animals up cleaning cages so we did not get to see ta lot of the animals. The fee to get in should be enough to ride the Ferris wheel or the zip line. I payed 40 dollars to walk around. My babies only got to pet the turtle.Written March 21, 2022