Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travelers are saying
- Great birding spot.
some expected species, some good surprises. Amazing rain dance by peacocks, flocks of barbets...Written June 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was not expect to find such a places to visit in Delhi, and if you love Tibetian food then this place is what you looking for.
Sure you can buy from these small shope around you, it saves you a trip to TibetWritten August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bang in the heart of Lutyens’s New Delhi stands a medieval step-well, one of Delhi’s few surviving step-wells (and most ornate too). The Agrasen ki Baoli, or Ugrasen ki Baoli, references a King Agrasen/Ugrasen, of the Sisodia clan, who is regarded as the forefather of the Agrawal community. Agrasen/Ugrasen is believed to have built this baoli, which (given that Agrasen/Ugrasen ruled some 5,000 years ago) seems hard to believe. The baoli’s architecture, in fact, is more distinctly Lodhi in style.
The steps here number just over a hundred, and descend three levels to get down to the water (which is stagnant and filthy). On either side, similar to other step-wells such as Rajon ki Baoli, there are rows of arched cells. Just above the baoli, off to one side, is a mosque with arches and medallions of incised plaster.
No entry fee is required to enter. Try to visit on a weekday, when it’s less crowded, or if on a weekend, well before noon. Later in the day, because of the baoli’s popularity with cinema lovers (scenes from a couple of Hindi films, PK and Sultan, have been filmed here), it gets quite busy.Written November 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best kept secret of Delhi's history and greenery. The ruins of majestic structures and the ruins of Arrival hills , these man-made ad natural wonders amazes you when you go there. take a guide along as the forest is deep and ruins are too manyWritten August 13, 2023
- Best place for family to spend their weekend and enjoy doing all the fun activities which are present over thereWritten November 18, 2023
- I had such a great time learning my way around the Indian kitchen . Everything was understandable and definitely skills I’ll have use for back home. Especially on date nights, haha. Thank you!Written November 28, 2023
- This is a small Haveli in a small crowded street of Chandni Chowk In Old Delhi. It was here that Mirza Ghalib spent last nine years of his life. The visit takes you back 150 years in history and brings in mind the images when Ghalib would have lived here. Sheer delight. The place has now been converted into a small museum of sort where things related to Ghalib are kept and his poetry is written. I had visited Chandni Chowk so many times earlier but was not aware of this historical jewel in one of the alleys. Quite clean and calm, must visit if you love Ghalib and his poetry.Written January 13, 2020
- It was my first class with Vidhi and it was a great first experience.. He gave us explanation and corrected our postures . It was so easy and everything made so much sense. we also enjoyed the location and the environment.it was a 3 hours yoga and meditation class and it was a pure bliss. don't miss the chance to take the yoga class with Vidhi.. 🙏Written November 29, 2023
- I really enjoyed this cooking classes with Pretty and her husband!
It looks so simple with her! Everything was prepared before we arrived. We could choose our receipes before our coming and prepared the complete dinner together. Then, we had our meal with the family. Pretty and her family is very friendly and welcoming !
I would do it again if possible!
Pretty send us all the receipes we made by mail.
I recommand those classes at the end of a trip in Rajasthan!Written November 10, 2023
- Real life escape room experience. Best place to visit once if you live in Delhi.The hints provided are so helpful.Written November 18, 2023
- All palace is very nice, very good climate, clean hotel, very good staff, Nani lake is very good , boating fair also affordableWritten November 29, 2023
- Great way to start of the trip in India. On the first day after our flight this was the only thing on our itinerary and it was a really amazing experience. We learned two dances and after learning the routine we did a short recording. The entire class took about two hours to complete. We hired one costume and the other we bought before the class. We were given some drinks during the dances and some local food at the end was a great final touch. Definitely recommended! :)Written January 31, 2023
- What struck me the most about The Carpet Cellar was the variety and choice that was available in one place.
And they have some exquisite pieces that will stay in your mind long after..
But the most amazing part of our experience was surely our meeting and interaction with Mudita.. not only is she so knowledgeable and well versed in this field, she also seemed to understand very easily and quickly exactly what we wanted and guided us accordingly..
I would definitely recommend The Carpet Cellar!Written November 19, 2023
- Very nice place with good collection.. very cordial people and nice ambience ... Love going there oftenWritten May 29, 2023
- The experience was awesome. The staff is cooperative. The puzzle really indulges you in the moment and makes you lose track of time.Written March 12, 2023