Factory Tours • Photography Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The best rental company in Delhi. Professional, flexible, kind and cooperative staff, great prices and perfect assistanceWritten November 10, 2022
- Cheers to Backpackclan team.👍👏
I really enjoyed traveling Uttarakhand with you people,
There is no single word to explain how well our tour has went on its just fabulous, exiting and full of adventure😃❤.
Thanks to our tour captain Karan, coordinator Zohan and Kalu for this memorable trip.
You people provide the best stay and food is also of outstanding.
My small suggestion is to provide spare driver even it is of small group.Written November 28, 2022
- Motorcycle ride from Goa to Trivantrum - Several of my friends and I hired bikes from Rajiv and rode Royal Enfield through the Mountains of Souther India. Rajiv provided great advice and support during the trip. The scenery and accommodation was fantastic. My bike was unfortunately rear ended by a clown in a town called Ooty (tea growing area in the mountains) and I ended up with a fractured pelvis half way through the trip but Rajiv came to the rescue and assisted in getting me out of that remote area safely. Lucky I was wearing full riding kit. The rest of the team managed to make all the way south and had a great time. Thanks for the bikes, help and support Rajiv....Written January 6, 2020
- I took Bajaj Avenger Cruise from Ikerz. It was an amazing drive with no technical problems. I was able to complete this trip with wonderful experience along with this bike.Written August 2, 2017
- Lets Ryde is an awesome place to rent bikes in Delhi. They go out of the way to provide the best service. I had hired RE Himalayan BS4 version and the bike had given me zero issues during my 3 day trip to Rishikesh because of which I was able to do all my planned destinations peacefully and enjoyed the whole trip.
If you are looking for a good bike rental co. then guys just close your eyes and rent it from Lets Ryde. They have a good fleet of bikes and in very good condition. I am looking forward to rent again in future with them. All the guys of this co. are very friendly and responsive.
Hats off guys and keep up the good work !!!Written March 26, 2019
- A trustworthy experience interacting with Fida and his team. He ensured comfortable stay for us at Srinagar even on last minute request as we visited the nearby attractions like Gulmarg and Doodhpatri.Written November 21, 2022
- Giving them one star because of the vendor they have tied up with in Karol Bagh - Shri Motors. RentnHop is a mediator only and doesn't have much role to play other than helping in booking the bike. The real problem starts when you start dealing with the vendor which in my case was Shri Motors. They are absolutely unprofessional and only know that they want to make money and wouldn't even know the meaning of customer service. If you are on road it is expected that you can get traffic and can get late by 15-20 minutes to return the bike however they are unwilling to listen and pressurize you to return the bike in time otherwise you will be charged full extra day rent (only because you are late by 20 mins). Basically they only know the word NO. The helmet given to me was pathetic I requested to arrange for a better one, not just for the quality but keeping in mind the safety as I was going to do a highway ride to Jaipur and the answer was NO...i asked if they can arrange for a bike which has ABS again the answer was NO (thankfully the bikes we got didn't give us any problem). I somehow managed a safer helmet and didn't use their's but couldn't return their helmet the same day i returned the bike(which was a sunday) they kept INR 500 as a security deposit saying will give it back once i return the Helmet. Since Karol Bagh is closed on Monday's and due to work timings I could only manage to return the helmet by Thursday (late by 2 days) they refused to take it back and said "too late your 500 is ours now and we don't need the helmet anymore"
Well honestly I'm not surprised by their behavior because it's quite common and evident that people don't care about customer service..it's only about making money.Written December 14, 2019
- Very well organized trip to Kerala. Recommend Journey Sellers for all your hassle free , tension free trips.Written November 3, 2022
- Very helpful and on point travel agency. Trip India Hotel & Holidays was available throughout the tour to help and regularly checked in.Written September 19, 2022
- We just completed a tour with Crazy Riders Adventure Tours, as the name shows we thought that they may be expert in the bike tours or adventure tours only, but after having word with the team we come to know that operates all types of tour, and for various destinations too. We were looking for an reliable agency who is having the knowledge in north India as we were coming from south India. They assured us with their experience and polite behavior's, and finally I booked the tour for our family, we were 6 family with total 19 members. We started tour from Amritsar and ended at Chandigarh, covered Dalhousie, Manali, Shmila, Khajiaar and Baralachala. Really we had an amazing tour. The best part of the team and the company is they are always available round the clock, also they called us every morning and evening to assure that they are with us and to confirm that tour is going smoothly. Everything was really even more than upto the mark, the Hotels, the vehicle, the driver, the food and promptness of the team was really amazing. We really had a good time from starting to end. Tour was completely worth for money, earlier at the time of booking we thought that they are charging high but after completion of tour we realize that they didn't charged high actually against what they delivered. Most of the times it happens after getting money agencies dont care too much, but they were remain same from our very first call till date, they even responded at mid night at aroung 11:30 PM, when we reached Shimla hotel and they arranged dinner for us in no time.
Kudos to the team Crazy Riders Adventure ToursWritten November 4, 2022
- I visited with my wife. Zeeshan was very kind and helpful. Being from south of India we had no experience of visiting north. Zeeshan and his team made it extremely convenient and comfortable. Right from his driver to the stay in shikara. The food the hospitality was beyond commendable. We thank ans wish Indo tours & adventures for their hospitality and taking care of us. We wish to visit you soon!Written November 27, 2022
- Loved the experience as commitment at it's best.Best part was team members was so polity.Thank you discovery nomadWritten November 15, 2022
- A very well organised trip. Met my expectations to the best as it was my first visit to India. Had no hassle of arranging everything on my own as the travel agency gave in its best!Written September 30, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gear rentals in New Delhi:See more budget-friendly gear rentals in New Delhi on Tripadvisor