Public Transportation Systems
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Only solution to reach Delhi Airport through heavy Delhi Traffic is Metro Airport Express.
Service is good and rest assured you will get the flightWritten January 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing facility in heart of delhi. Metro is the big saviour of traffic and population hassle of delhi. Must use this facility if u r in delhiWritten July 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Travelling to Katra with Vande Bharat is great experience. Vande Bharat express in a semi high speed train design as a engine less train, concept based on bullet train. Train leaves from Delhi at 6 AM and reach Katra at 2 PM, total travelling of 8 hrs. is great experience and comfortable journey. Travel sometime runs around 140 km/hrs. but you will not feel that train is running at such a high speed. Even if train is picking speed from 0 to 100, you will not feel, and it pick quickly also. There is normal CC and executive CC. Even if you are travelling in normal CC there Is enough leg space, there is no shortage luggage space. Traveling from coach C1 is great experience from where you can see how train is been drive. After Jammu station cross then Katra there are lot of tunnels , it crosses between beautiful mountain valley, lot of greenery , beautiful screen and scenarios. After train starts, they serve with glasses and a water bottle. Followed by tea and biscuits. After 1 hr. they serve breakfast and after Jammu cross they served launch followed by ice cream. Food item quality and quantity is at par expectation which used to be served in railways easier time. It is hygienic, good in taste also. In train only veg food items are served. If you’re planning to travel Katra by train, then this is a ideal train to travel to Katra. This is a great initiative by Indian Railway, hat off to them.Written June 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are train travel fans. & Shatabdi is one of the two most comfortable trains in India. We took the Habibganj Shatabdi from New Delhi to Bhopal. We travelled in the Executive Class which was extremely comfortable.
We were looked after well & served breakfast & lunch. The train was, unfortunately, late but that was due to flooding in a few parts that we crossed. Railways does have a big task at hand to ensure the train is kept clean at all times.
We would love to travel again by the Shatabdi Express.Written August 28, 2020