Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- It’s a nice sports ground but the facilities could have been more better. It’s neat and clean. Many music and food festivals are also being organised here.Written February 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yamuna Sports Complex is situated in Vivek Vihar, east delhi. A good option for almost all the activities in one complex. They have the facilities of swimming, cricket ground, lawn tennis, gym and many more. One can visit this place on daily basis or can get a membership.Written May 29, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its a great place to be for all sports enthusiasts. Well maintained sports complex with world class facilities. Ample parking space and a well lit sports complex. One can there for a morning walks or a evening run. Well manicured green areas. Well maintained public conveniences.Excellent well maintained swimming pool with a world class standard. Anyone can walk in the complex. Few sports are pay & play.Written November 8, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- amazing experience ,Delhi University sports complex, best and great facilities , we all like the best and great facilities in a good atmosphereWritten July 23, 2022
- I went there as I was invited by Dr. Vivek Bindra for a show named Student Leadership Conclave. He gave us very useful knowledge and Manoj Tiwari was also there as a chief guest.Written May 29, 2018
- The view from certain seats is not appropriate, good for small shows like dances, parking not organized, approach accessible from Connaught place and north AvenueWritten March 3, 2020
- This football ground is one of the best in the city. The turf is very good and the ground is well maintained. Pitch provides a great play experience. The place has hosted some of the greatest games of Indian football and every Indian footballer who plays for the country has played on this pitch atleast once in his life. The stadium is in the heart of the city and there are major parking issues. The lights are really good for the night games and the drainage system on the field is descent. The negatives of this stadium are the dressing rooms are of low standard and toilets and stands lack daily maintenance.Written December 30, 2018
- Excellent facility of international standards. Lots of courts here, maybe more than 10. Went there to witness Davis Cup. Nearest metro station is Hauz Khas.Written March 21, 2018
- This pool is just the best when you need to train for swimming.All the competitions are held in this pool. It is very large and spacious.Written July 13, 2017
- Old Sports Arena of New Delhi with reconstructed look and added facility. This place is mainly used for hockey sport, best part is it is located at walking distance from Rajiv CHowk and Shivaji Stadiuam Metro stationWritten April 30, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These are the best places for kid-friendly sports complexes in New Delhi:See more sports complexes for kids in New Delhi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking sports complexes in New Delhi:See more sports complexes for groups in New Delhi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sports complexes in New Delhi:See more budget-friendly sports complexes in New Delhi on Tripadvisor