Playgrounds • Game & Entertainment Centers
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travelers are saying
- Lovely indoor play area for kids absolutely loved it. Enough to keep your child busy. I will highly recommend you to anyone for a kiddos party or just to have fun day out. Best indoor play area for kidsWritten August 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Teeny town is best place for kids birthday party. I celebrated my daughter birthday party at teeny town. Decoration was awesome and food was delecious.Written July 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its an amazing arena with equally good game. Really enjoyed alot here. Highly recommended. Small or big groups both can come and play.Written September 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great way to start of the trip in India. On the first day after our flight this was the only thing on our itinerary and it was a really amazing experience. We learned two dances and after learning the routine we did a short recording. The entire class took about two hours to complete. We hired one costume and the other we bought before the class. We were given some drinks during the dances and some local food at the end was a great final touch. Definitely recommended! :)Written January 31, 2023
- Great equipment, friendly staff, good food. A must visit for gaming enthusiasts. Certainly a must on your to do list.Written June 24, 2019
- As earlier i used to visit for playing vr games n bowling but not in vasant kunj mall this place is filled with entertainment also food and beverages they have awesome too.Written October 8, 2019
- Outdoor is always on my list for a weekend outing in the city with the kids and this place was just stone through from our place. The well known Sanjay lake park now houses the little adventure paradise. Step out on a weekends or weekdays to explore dozens of activities like #zipline
#BodyZorbing & Much more
If you are keen to
Try to go early in order avoid the rush hours and to avoid the long queue at the counter. You can also book the tickets online. Combo starts from as less as 200/- on weekdays to 400/- per person. And on weekends its 200/- to 600/- per person. And you can only do one activity one time.
The Kids Fun zone is for kids under 4 years that has a lot of small activities like the bouncy, train ride , Car rides etc. And the #JungleHouse is only for kids under 4 ft height so if you go with kids check the details before.Written November 12, 2022
- best arcade in pitampura witha well maintained and polite staff and latest gaming equipments. will surely visit againWritten March 21, 2023
- Love the ambience, nice food, excellent staff understanding however slow service & poor air conditioning at times but worth the wait 😁 simply loved it ❤️Written June 8, 2016
- Had a great time here. Didn't quite realize that climbing could be such an intensive workout.
After the mandatory safety training given by the very helpful staff, tried to do the automatic belay system and the fear of heights kicked in. The top of the wall seemed so far away. Letting go of the wall was tough at first. But the other guests cheered on and finally I took the leap of faith. The descent was super smooth. Once I became confident on the system, I continued to climb to the very top. Only remember one thing - don't look down!
Later I tried the rope lines with some other guests who were climbing and they showed me that the colors of the rocks on the wall actually have a meaning. There are different levels of difficulties and challenges. Oh my god! I thought it was only about climbing and this was a new level all together.
I managed on this visit to do 2 zero-pies comfortably and 1 one-pie with extreme difficulty. But now I am so looking to come back because there are hundreds of other challenges waiting. I don't think I can finish them in even 1 year, so will be coming back a lot for sure and getting my workouts here now.Written November 25, 2019
- Nice place for timepass with playing games,children's like very much this place,lot of fun is here,mind go to fresh to play this water gameWritten December 28, 2019
- We were two foreign tourists, that looked for a different type of attraction in Delhi- and we couldn't be happier we reached this studio.
Staff is nice, polite and welcoming, the game itself is thrilling, and the price is totally worth it.
The studio is a bit distanced from Delhi's touristic area, but reachable with metro and a rickshaw.
Defiantly come here if you are in Delhi and looking for an amazing, different attractionWritten November 24, 2015
- kids clothes is one of the best shop for kids.. nice experince for kids toy. you can also visit and shopWritten October 12, 2021
- My personal experience was good and like their services. Price is very much justified as the experience was good!Written March 25, 2019
- They let you play in a soap coated arena like place for an hour or 30 mins (as per your booking). Maximum of 10 players are allowed and you can switch with 2 extras. It’s a nice time to have with your friends and affordable too. Located just outside the food court.Written October 2, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These are the best places for groups seeking game & entertainment centers in New Delhi:See more game & entertainment centers for groups in New Delhi on Tripadvisor