- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 55
What travelers are saying
- Great shopping mall in Delhi. Good for a refreshment after a busy day. You will find nice shops. Easy to reach, nice food court.Written August 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must see modern attraction....great architecture and best thing - it's not awfully crowded like Select Citywalk mall in Saket! Good place to roam, shop, eat on a Sunday evening.Written October 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was surprised to see the selection of stores and the amount of people that visit this mall.
It has large selection of dining, shopping and entertainment joints to keep you entertained and well fed.
It has most of the big brands in house.
Only downside is I was unable to find a pharmacy in the whole mall.Written May 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good palce to spend quality time with family and friends, verity or restaurants available, and kids rides are also available, nice palce for hangouts.Written October 8, 2021
- This is a great hotel right at the airport in Aero City. The staff are wonderful. The rooms are spacious. The restaurant is the best hotel restaurant we have found in Delhi. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffets have a massive international selection and each selection is gourmet quality. If you are arriving at New Delhi airport they have an upscale car service. The executive lounge has a great selection. If you are transiting or wanting to stay near the airport after arrival or before departure, this is the best place to stay.Written August 28, 2023
- Its a luxury mall, the ambiance is great.
One of the best PVR CINEMAS in Delhi.
Food is good. Relaxing and classy place.
Must visit.Written January 8, 2021
- A great supermarket supplied with section of food,garment,kitchen utensils, stationery and etc.
Nearby New Delhi city centre, convenience, and one crucial thing - good security checking.
Unity One i.e.,united the people from around the world, get together in one roof.
A well-behaved place to make a visit, or twice. Thanks the city again.Written January 27, 2020
- The place is cold and secluded, average rated, nothing outstanding .
Food is so-so, drinks expensive and service pretty average.
The layout is ok types and so is the ambience.
Even the guests are not very many.Written February 29, 2020
- Visited this place during lunch hours ordered for veg spring roll and soya Chilli Chaap . Both of there freshly prepared and served to me within 20 mins of time , both the starters were good not bad at all . Staff people were decent as well .Written February 17, 2020
- Very good sports store spread over 2 floors. Has items pertaining to 50 sports. Practically no name it and it has it. Very good quality at reasonable price. A must visit for sport persons.Written December 27, 2019
- This mall is as good as every other mall in Delhi. The thing which I like the most is the parking space and the new technology they are using with PARK+. They have fast and easy parking with huge parking spaces.Written April 26, 2022
- Recently opened about a month and a half ago, this beautiful restro bar and pub is a dynamic place inside Ansal Plaza on the ground floor near Decathlon.
The interior is chic and classic. Air conditioning is superb. If you take the outer area table, you can smoke at the table itself.
The snacks are smashing and tasty like hell including the potato wedges.
Beautiful bar collection. Good cocktails available. Great food; great ambience; great service. What more can you ask for?!!
Clean toilets for him and her.
Parking in the basement near elevator B2 is the best option; take the lift to the ground floor and you are there.
Live DJ available on weekends. All the crowd and live music start well after 10pm.
Go there and enjoy the evening. Truly superb! 👍👌🏻Written August 18, 2023
- This mall is very good and provides some good options for both shopping and food. Ambiance is very good.Written December 27, 2016
- This Mall never took off from beginning, the ambience is not very good, shops keep opening and some closing at the same time, parking area too small, lot of liquor shops in and around, one can go for CCD here, nothing much to write aboutWritten March 15, 2020
- The place doesn’t seem to be so big when I heard the name and location but it’s a pretty big place. The place is nice and has many places and stores for shopping and having a great and tasty bite. The food was great and delightful. The place was neat and clean, hygenic Otherwise, the place is nice and great.Written February 29, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about New Delhi
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping malls in New Delhi:See more shopping malls for couples in New Delhi on Tripadvisor