Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Porec
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- It is a great pleasure to walk through the vehicle less streets of the old town during the browsing the shops and then again during the evening when it is dark. The shop keepers are friendly and very welcoming.Written September 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cave is great. You can see animals inside and is really clean. Not dangerous at all and beautiful. Not really big but is rich of water. Outside is really chilling place too with bar and clean toilets. Animals and playground with cute galleries. Roads are nice and a lot of parking. 10/10Written August 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I enjoyed the big rides but you need to fix the elevator for the Floaties.Get a skip the que pass please.Written August 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great staff, great facilities, safe and yet fun. Loads to do for a family or a group of friends. I particularly enjoyed teaching around with my young children in the bambino track.Written August 9, 2021
- Makes for a very long day especially if the weather is bad. Actual trip was good but seemed you had to add on almost double the cost to see the basic while we were there. Glad we did it but would not do it again.Written September 24, 2019
- One of the beatiful locations in oldtown of Porec. Usually overcrowded it was beatiful this year with less of us (touristst)Written August 12, 2020
- We thoroughly enjoyed our visit there. We did a tasting of 6 wines along with a plate of local cheeses, sausages and bread. The wines were very good! And the service was outstanding. I highly recommend for anyone wanting to try Croatian wines.Written June 18, 2022
- Not the cheapest place in town for a drink but a pleasant view. Worth going, but we didn't stop for long.Written July 10, 2019
- My sons, 6 and 10years, enjoyed themselves very much. They of course were on different levels. It tooks us around 1,5-2h to finish, then we rest a little bit and enjoy the free trampolineWritten August 22, 2022
- Lovely clean hotel. The rooms we had were spacious and modern. Large balcony with a side view of the sea and the local tennis club. We didn’t get much sun here but the view was good. Everyone was helpful and worked hard particularly the staff in the restaurant. The pool areas were good. A quiet pool along with a childrens pool. Water was bloomin cold though! The only downside to this hotel was the food. Very samey and just not hot enough! There were never any mushrooms or tomatoes at breakfast which would have been a nice change and the coffee just sat there luke warm. If you’re going to have a buffet then make sure you have the means to keep the food hot. I would definitely visit again the bed was huge and the room was wonderful! Cleaners were always good at cleaning when you weren’t around and just moved on and came back if you were. Hairdryer was better than some Ive had but there was no kettle/tea/coffee making facilities which would have been good to get a hot coffee. Overall a great hotel in a good location and certainly one of the better ones in the area.Written September 27, 2022
- A short exhibition of marine fauna and lizards. A little "refreshment" during the stroll around city centre. Nicely kept. Unfortunately, there are no description labels nor any detailed information on the animals exhibited.Written July 26, 2021
- Restaurant is expensive but you get what you pay for. Best views in Porec and the food is a much higher standard than the other restuarants in Porec.Written October 19, 2019
- The old house in Roman style is one of the very few free standing houses in Poreč old town. You can only view it from outside, but even among the many nice old houses around it is well worth a look.Written October 14, 2019
- I came alone to visit this church from the outside as well as inside.
An impressive building in good condition.
Inside quite standard and plain - just the picture on the top is very colorful and bright (see pictures).
Is this a helpful review? Then please give me a "Thumbs up Thank FrankGeisler" by clicking the button below.Written July 11, 2022
- After calling and having no one answer, we showed up unannounced and were still graciously given a brief tour of the brewery. Pretty efficient setup in a rather small space. We purchased two mixed sixers and enjoyed every beer (though some more than others, obviously).
Good craft beer and, if someone's available, a nice little brewery tour.Written November 29, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Porec
- The best day trips from Porec according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Venice Day Trip from Porec by High Speed Ferry
- Istria in 1 Day Tour (from Rovinj or Poreč)
- Istria in 1 Day Tour (from Pula or Medulin)
- Day trip to Plitvice Lakes
- Half Day Boat Excursion on the Istrian Coast
Porec Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||9,193|
|Number of Photos||7,564|
|Local Time||Thursday 8:40 PM|