Top Attractions in Ubatuba
What travelers are saying
- Itamambuca is one of my favorite beach places in the world! I have been to 45 countries by now and can say I hardly see any spots like that, maybe in Indonesia or Costa Rica. Its biggest highlights are the hills surrounding the beautiful beach, the clean river on the shore and its white sand. Can't wait to go there again!Written July 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Domingas Dias is a good beach because it’s calm and clean. It’s inside a condo but there are no options to eat or drink. The Sand is nice and the view is breathtaking. The beach is safe as it is located behind an exclusive/private residential area. However, because of its location, there are few amenities around.Written September 21, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach is beautiful, and is médium sized so you can stay near the quiosques to have meals or you can stay in a place less crowded to enjoy the beach.
You can also walk to the beach aside(Portugues).
Its easy to reach , you walk about 3 min, with no difficulties and get there.
We would come back.
Please follow us on instagram:
@mapamunditravelWritten November 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved this place! Really amazing beach, good food , friendly people. Very nice
We stayed at a good restaurants.
They even had a bed to enjoy the sun and wooden chairs!Written November 25, 2018
- Large and small turtles to see in close proximity.
I was hoping it would be something by the sea, where animals could be closer to nature and that wasn’t it.
Nice anyways.Written December 24, 2021
- Great and peaceful Nature encounter!
Good for relax time! I will back!
I recommend to stay at Refugio do Corsario ( simple but functional place to stay )!
Good continental breakfast!Written September 4, 2016
- Good structure around, calm sea waves and nice landscape. Perfect for real relaxing despite the location to be far from downtown.Written September 15, 2019
- This beach is excellent for families with children as the water is really calm, the beach is very wide and really beautiful. Please, keep taking a good care of this real gem.Written June 6, 2019
- I did a trail run along the Trilha 7 Praias and was blown away by the natural beauty of the place. Definitely worth checking out if you're in Ubatuba.Written August 30, 2016
- Prumirim Island is just the most beautiful beach in Ubatuba in my opinion. It's a paradise! It's easy to get there by bus and boat. There is also waterfall close to Prumirim Beach wich is very easy to get there on foot.Written June 7, 2019
- This is a perfect place for a sunny day on the beach, with crystal water and golden sand. Its a preserved island with a beautiful nature, and beaches. Rent a boat and explore!Written April 29, 2019
- Wonderful clean beach with quiosques, clean sand, sea very clear for swimming and safe for families with children, ideal for snorkelling...Written January 29, 2022
- This beach is surrounded by mountains and isles and I think because of this, becomes it looks a lagoon. No doubts it’s a calm place for families.Written July 9, 2018
- This is a beach filled with kiosks with reasonable prices. The water is fairly calm and really good for a swim. If you go to Ubatuba, this beach is a mustWritten October 22, 2020
- An interesting and amusing aquarium. Many activities for interaction. It isn’t too large, you will spend around 30 to 50 minutes for a complete visit.Written February 1, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubatuba