- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
52 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 52
What travelers are saying
- I can't explain, but instead you know that nothing there is real, but its seems real! I felt afraid, panic.. I screamed a lot!
I have never been done something like that! I recommend!Written January 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- FIESPCultural Center has a small, but great Café on its -1 floor and great exhibitions.
Besides that, around 3 o 'clock on Sunday afternoons, you can watch a concert on avenida Paulista, in front of their building. Som of the ones I've seen were amazing.
Free admission!Written August 8, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the reference concert hall for classical music in Brazil. Sala Sao Paulo has been built after an initiative headed by Brazil's ex-president Fernando Henrique Cardoso, erected over an abandoned railway station of yore. Having been quoted among the ten best concert halls in the world due to its acoustics, Sala Sao Paulo has long joined learned music's highest ranks as a select venue for welcoming touring orchestras and visiting artists of renown from the world over, besides housing the local Sao Paulo State Orchestra named OSESP.
Its building installations are quite classy and historical, and reflect its architectural value.
The building houses a fine restaurant as well as a café, whose menu and dishes are on a par with the musical attractions provided.
An ample parking space is also available underneath the ground floor, as well as a record shop.
I truly recommend you book a seat at Sala Sao Paulo. Select cultural attractions of interest make up for a distinguished programme which takes place within a nice concert hall where one may unwind and feel carried away by nice classical music live performances.Written September 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When one thinks about TUCA Theater in São Paulo, it is impossible to do not come to its importance in the Brazilian recent history and the struggle of its people against military dictatorship. In this sense, TUCA is a landmark and a recognized historical heritage to Brazilian society. After two fires, it was completely renovated and opened again its doors in 2003. Whenever visiting São Paulo, check TUCA's agenda and book your ticket. Great plays and performers may be on its stages. Easily reachable by taxi and tickets at reasonable prices. Enjoy!Written September 13, 2015
- "Teatro Raul Cortez" is a new and modern theater located at iconic "FecomércioSP" building. It is named after the late Raul Cortez, one of the most acclaimed Brazilian actors. Check its programme and organize your visit. If you speak Portuguese, you will certainly enjoy a good play or concert and, generally, at very reasonable prices (if compared to other theaters in São Paulo). Leaving the theater, taxis are easily found outside of "FecomércioSP". Enjoy!Written August 10, 2018
- The theater is small and the lobby extremely dark. I overheard the coffee attendee saying that if she continued to work there she would have to go to an ophthalmologist. She's right. The theater sits inside the Faap, in an imposing but decadent building. I wonder if the access to the theater has any facility for people with mobility problems. For others it is a steep descent by stairs. Marcos Caruso, whose show I went to watch is a great and talented actor. Around the theater there are restaurants and bars. The corner bakery was once legendary ( Barcelona bakery) unfortunately it also seems decadent. The day I went was the day of elimination of Brazil in the Cup. Maybe that's why there were so many drunken people invading the car rangeWritten July 6, 2018
- This is one of the best cultural centers in São Paulo! Right at the heart of Paulista Avenue, almost in front of iconic Museu de Arte de São Paulo - MASP, stands "Centro Cultural Fiesp". The complex comprises a theater, an art gallery, a photo gallery, a bookshop and a coffee shop. Check its programme and organize your visit, that can be easily combined with MASP and other nearby attractions. Subway station Trianon-MASP in just a step away. Enjoy!Written August 6, 2018
- The show is VERY good.
The food is OK and not as good as the other Paris 6 restaurants.
Eating in the dark was horrible (lanterns must be provided on every table).
The red wine was served at +7 celcius and this is UNACCEPTABLE!
The service was very cahotic mostly because it was so dark.
The doors opened at 20:15 for a 21:00 show....that was stupid.
Safety is not a priority! A safety briefing was not made and the NO emergency exit signs were visible. I can only imagine the disaster if there was a fire or a panic.
Until the Paris 6 team fixes the many problems, I do not recommend that you spend your precious money here.Written November 20, 2017
- Great acustic for musical plays. Very well located and besides the famous Tomie Otake institute, the theatre has confortable seats and good view for the stage from any seat. Good service of food and beverage, good restrooms. Good experience.Written December 10, 2017
- Went to see the Sampa o musical .
First of all,I was glued to dancers' well trained bodies.
Their dance was fantastic,of course,fashion,percussions and songs,all was excellent and sophisticated.
Suppose it had a story,I,non-Portuguese-speaker,enjoyed very much.
You can feel the atmosphere of the carnival,even though it's not carnival season!!Written October 3, 2014
- Tom Brasil is a nice place to enjoy any type of concerts and shows in the southern area of the City of São Paulo.Written September 4, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sao Paulo
- These are the best places for groups seeking performances in Sao Paulo:See more performances for groups in Sao Paulo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly performances in Sao Paulo:See more budget-friendly performances in Sao Paulo on Tripadvisor