- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- It's a beautiful beach running a long stretch and with many eateries/attractions on the way. Staying at Sheraton, the beach was 5 minutes walk and hence would love to come here for morning jog and evening walks. Their are many cabanas and beach chairs where one can relax and have food with fresh caipirinhas. Would love to go for a swim in the eveneings and have dinner nearby restaurants. Overall it's a very clean beach and lovely place to be.Written March 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beach itself is good with small waves and lots of Brazillians sitting under umbrellas however there is a bit of rubbish on the beach. Howwever, a must see is the island near this beach that you walk out to in knee deep water. It is absolutely beautiful. You can look back onto the beaches of Santos with the buildings behind it and climb around the rocks. We even went jumping off the rocks with local Brazillians and everyday walked over to this island to see turtles that swam around the rocks in the same spot everyday. We spent hours just watching the turtles from the rocks and got in and swam with them. We brought goggles to watch them under the water however the water isnt clear enough to see them. the best option is to admire them from the rocks or jump and swim along side them to see them when they come up for a breath. Awesome place!Written January 24, 2020
- Check this out. The view is great, and you can surf and skating on a half.Written April 25, 2012
- Most of the beaches in Santos are similar but the neighborhood here is better with good restaurants.Written March 17, 2012
- Beautiful beach for swimming and walks. This beach is very wide and long which is perfect for nice long walks. As a family we walked this stretch of beach many times, during the day and evening. The city was ever present with cleaning crews ensuring the beach and surrounding area was spotless. Felt very safe with our evening walks as there was visable policing. Have no hesitation in recommending this beautiful beach and city. We will be going back.Written January 15, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Santos
- These are the best places for groups seeking beaches in Santos:See more beaches for groups in Santos on Tripadvisor