- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Very good shape. And great service .. I have used the offers of the company many times and I have always been impressive. I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to the whole company and you attract more and more people to your destinations.Written October 16, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We decided to spend some days with our daughters in Gramado - Serra Gaúcha but att his time we have hired Ideale Turismo (Juliano Lovato) to meet us in Porto Alegre airport and then drive us to Gramado city and also make to private tours for one day. Besides being a local - he knows every place and took us to Canela where we were able to visit - Parque do Caracol with his beautiful waterfall, Parque do Floribal, then he took us to eat Ox Ribs in a barbecue house close to Canela and after that we went to a stone cathedral Catholic Church and a handmade candle factory. It was a great day!Written November 20, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First of all we thank João Guilherme for the agility and proactivity to receive us. Then the thanks go to the whole team (Mr. Diogenes, Elizandro and Shurek) who was with us during those days.
We wish success and prosperity! A hug.Written October 16, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Gramado
- These experiences are best for transportation in Gramado:
- Private Full Day Tour in Gramado and Canela
- Private Transfer POA X Gramado or Canela by Fatur Turismo
- Private transfer to Gramado and Canela- Leaving Poa until 04 pax
- These are the best places for adventurous transportation in Gramado:See more adventurous transportation in Gramado on Tripadvisor