- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We visited now in january. We rent a car and drove to the place. We parked our car in the highway, and walked down the street (around 500m more or less). No problem at all with all of that.
When we arrived the line was too busy to get to the little pedal boat. We decided then to walk around the lake, something around 2,5-3kms more or less. After a nice walk (nice place to take some photos) within the beautiful trees we realized the line decreased.
We then went to the line and finally got into the pedal boat. Experience was nice, price was ok (compared to the other things to do and attractions of gramado). If i remember correctly was around 70-80 reais for 20 minutes.
Only tip here is about using a cap or umbrella to protect you from the burden sun. We got really burned on the head and neck.Written January 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Mini Mundo in Jan 2023. We liked the details and looking at the reproduced mini places.
Only thing i think could be a bit better is the pricing.Written January 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did not include this attraction into our plan to visit.
But found this place when searching for some nice place to go.
For people who likes flowers and nice garden, i would highly recommend this place. Really beautiful flowers and garden.
Really recommended !!!Written January 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- VEry humane homes for a large array of animals we had never seen. VEry clean facilities and a nice gift shop. I would return in a heartbeat.Written April 10, 2019
- This is a small lake with a central group of water fountains. When the fountains are on, normally on weekends, it is really worth a visit. Otherwise, it is no big deal. At the same time, you can jog around the lake and enjoy the view and mild temperatures. Nice restaurants are placed in the area, overlooking the lake. But, in general, they only open for dinner. So, if you plan to go there for lunch, please check carefully before going, as it is not very easily reached on foot. By the end of the year, on the months of November and December, part of the famous Christmas celebrations in Gramado (the so called "Natal Luz") take place at "Lago Joaquina Rita Bier". Enjoy!Written August 28, 2014
- It was 5 of 5.
We decided to take a day enjoying the olivas farm to celebrate our anniversary.
Our baby girl loved to ride on a scooter with us.
Also, there were a mini farm, so beautiful, tiny houses with poney and others animals.
The tickets do not include food!
I RECOMMENDED!Written April 17, 2022
- Nice place to visit, especially on a cold foggy day. The replicas are really well done and are able to keep a toddler distracted for a good while.Written May 29, 2014
- It's a nice and safe kids playground in Gramado downtown.
A place with benches for parents and good fun for the kids.Written July 21, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Gramado