- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I did the waterfall hike and it was amazing. It was very crowded for a Monday at the first two waterfalls we didn’t even take photos there instead we continued down a difficult path with chains and ropes to the third waterfall which was beautiful and though there were several people around it was still possible to get in the waterfall alone. My brother and I were the only gringos here. The trail continues past the third waterfall to a bunch of small waterfalls just beautiful. These are the things that make me
Love life. I got a ton of bug bites I don’t think they were mosquitoes. I forgot to reapply bug spray after getting out of the waterfall. The bites are still on my legs a week later.Written January 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Reachable by car or local bus, this well kept gem of a tropical forest acts as the lungs of Rio. Go through Tijuca up to the Alto da Boa Vista, where a cute round square leads to the forest, which includes waterfalls, small dams, and lots of trees, flowers and small animals. It's quite remote, so drive and walk during the day, and preferable in a tour group for safety reasons.Written October 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I got a nice view of the the city Rio from this park . A must visit if you like parks and enjoy times here.Written July 14, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.